Create Custom Reports Using Your Call Attribution Data
Google Data Studio is a free reporting tool for all your digital marketing efforts. CallRail's built-in data connector will allow you to choose which call data points you'd like to display in Google Data Studio.
You'll be able to build custom data visualizations based on the real-time attribution of your calls and choose which call data points you'd like to display in Google Data Studio alongside your other connected data sources.
Easily share your custom reports with other internal stakeholders or agency clients, and share custom metrics that make an impact. Pull data from Google Analytics, Google Ads and more third-party sources to view alongside your call tracking data the effectiveness of each marketing channel and campaign within one dashboard.
Use Our Certified Direct Connection with the Google Data Studio API to:
- Create custom, visual reporting for phone calls using CallRail's Attribution Report or your own custom metrics.
- View multiple CallRail data points in a single report.
- Pair your call data with other third-party sources, including Google Analytics & Ads (AdWords.)
- Choose exactly which call data points you'd like to display in Google Data Studio.
- Share the most pertinent call data with your agency and customers.
Ready to get started? Connect your CallRail account to Google Data Studio today via the Data Studio Community Connector’s Gallery.
Technical questions? Check out our support article for more information.