Launching your first Google Ads campaign
Now more than ever, Google Ads is an effective way for business owners to reach large, targeted audiences and attract new customers at a relatively low cost. When crafted strategically, a pay-per-click (PPC) campaign has the ability to drive traffic to your website, increase your number of qualified leads, and convert those leads into customers.
But a lot goes into creating a Google Ads campaign; you’ll need to do research to understand what your customers are searching for and identify the right keywords to use. Although Google Ads can be a bit intimidating at first, this step-by-step guide and worksheet will walk you through everything you need to do to launch your first PPC campaign.
What you’ll learn:
- How to brainstorm and align your goals
- How to research and analyze competitors
- How to determine a budget for your PPC campaign
- How to plan keywords, ad copy, and calls to action
- The best tools and methods for measuring success and proving ROI