Attribution Report: How Today’s Marketers Measure Campaign Performance
Marketing attribution is critical but elusive. We surveyed 300 marketers about the challenges of reporting on their marketing performance. Unsurprisingly, many of them are struggling to bring clarity to their reporting –– knowing which keywords, channels, and campaigns are driving real leads. And nearly all of them said a lack of attribution was their biggest obstacle.
We also surveyed 1,000 U.S. consumers about their preferences and expectations when contacting a business. Do they prefer to text the business? Fill out an online form? Call the business? And how do these preferences change when transactions are high-value or low-value? We gathered key findings around all of this and more.
What you’ll learn:
- The challenges of marketing attribution in today’s marketing landscape
- Which channels and conversion points marketers measure best (and worst)
- Buyer preference for making contact with a business
- Marketers’ perceived efficiency of their budgets and efforts
- How problems like lack of organizational buy-in and poor tech stack compare to other common problems facing marketers
- The effect of platform and conversion point proliferation