Advanced Analytics for your Form Submissions
With CallRail’s Form Submission feature, you can track form completions down to the keyword level. Our Form Submission Dashboard gives you a full view of all your form completions, including the referring marketing source down to the PPC keyword.
CallRail’s Form Submissions instantly turns your web form submissions into phone calls so you can quickly connect with your customers. Each time a customer fills out a form on your website, we’ll capture that lead and instantly alert you by phone, text message, or email. Once you’ve received a phone notification, you’ll have the option to call the customer back immediately.
Shorter Response Times. Higher Conversion Rates.
Configure phone call, text message, and email alerts, as well as the phone numbers and email addresses that should receive those alerts. When you receive a phone call alert, you’re able to call the customer back immediately and choose which number the customer will see on their caller ID.
Set “Business Hours” and you’ll still receive email alerts after hours, but we won’t bother you with phone calls or text messages.
Reap the Benefits of Form Tracking with CallRail
- Reduce your response time and increase your conversion rate.
- Send form leads to your phone, and call prospects immediately.
- View the originating marketing source of all form completions.
- Reach your clients while they’re still thinking about your business and ready to talk.
- Manage all of your inbound leads (forms, texts, and phone calls) in one dashboard.
Interested in learning more about Form Submission tracking with CallRail? Contact our sales team today.