Access online and offline conversion data in Microsoft Ads
CallRail’s Microsoft Advertising integration allows you to track which keywords and campaigns are resulting in the highest-quality conversions.
With CallRail and Microsoft Advertising, you’ll gain a complete view of your online PPC and website campaigns, alongside offline call and text data to really see what’s driving the best leads.
How it works
Once integrated with Microsoft Advertising, CallRail users can begin automatically sending calls and texts into Microsoft Ads as Offline Conversion Events via Microsoft’s Offline Conversion feature.
With Microsoft’s auto-tagging feature enabled, you can track online and offline interactions down to the source, UTM, and campaign level, regardless of where the conversion occurred.
CallRail’s dynamic number insertion technology will be able to pull in specific details about how a caller found your website within CallRail, including Bing Paid keywords, match type, ad position and device.
Why integrate Microsoft Advertising and CallRail?
- Discover how many calls and texts your Microsoft Ads are driving
- View online and offline attribution data within a single platform
- Have a holistic view of a buyer’s cross-platform journey
- Gain access to real-time call and text reporting on your conversions from Microsoft Paid Search campaigns
- Track phone call and text conversions from your Microsoft Ads down to the keyword and campaign level
- Gain added insights into the quality of your Microsoft Ads leads with Conversation Intelligence
Technical questions? See our support documentation for more info.