Report call, text, and form data to your goals in Google Analytics
Google Analytics gives you insight into how your website visitors find and interact with your website. CallRail integrates with your existing Google Analytics account by sending your phone call, text, and form submission data to goals you've created in Google Analytics.
How it works
CallRail integrates with your existing Google Analytics account, and every time someone calls or texts your tracking number or submits an online form, we send the inbound call straight to your Analytics account. You can view your call data alongside other granular visitor events, all in the Google Analytics dashboard.
We're compatible with both Classic (ga.js) and Universal Analytics (analytics.js).
Get deeper analytics insight with call tracking
Our Google Analytics call tracking integration offers a more complete way to report and analyze information in Analytics, giving you more insight into visitor interactions than ever before. The integration is quick and easy to set up, and will give you the actionable data you need to help make important decisions about your marketing strategies.
With our Google Analytics integration, you can set up goals for calls, texts, and forms, and track them as conversions; create advanced segments for "callers"; and use phone calls as a stage in multi-channel conversion funnel.
Integrating CallRail with Universal Analytics
Using our Universal Analytics Integration will give you a more complete way to report and analyze call data in Google Analytics, allowing you more insight into visitor interactions than ever before. You can view your call tracking data alongside other granular visitor events, all in the Google Analytics dashboard. Universal Analytics also allows you to track a specific visitor with a tracking id for up to two years, so you get a better picture of long-term client behavior.
CallRail's Google Analytics Integration allows you to:
- Get a holistic view of what behavior drives online visitors to call by viewing your CallRail call tracking data along with your other online and offline data.
- Customize your metrics and analytics and tailor reports to the specific needs of your business.
- See a caller's website activity before and after calling you, giving you a clearer view of caller behavior and the impact of each marketing campaign.
- Create customized marketing reports using information from all of the channels and sources you'd like to track, including your phone calls, CRM data, and multiple other offline and online sources.
- View cross-device data to attribute, allowing you to attribute activity on multiple devices to one individual user, and get insight into how different devices impact call behavior.
Technical questions? Check out our support article for more details.