Track calls as conversions in Google Ads
Tracking phone calls as conversions within your Google Ads account helps you measure the full effectiveness of your pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns. CallRail's direct integration with Google Ads sends customer calls straight to your Ads account, making it easier than ever to align campaign clicks with individual phone calls.
Our integration also allows you to measure the ROI and effectiveness of your Google Ads campaigns by attributing phone call conversions and leads at the source, ppc campaign, ad group, and keyword level via the Google Ads API. By hooking directly into Ads, CallRail simplifies [Ads call tracking](https://www.callrail.com/blog/adwords-call-tracking/ and offers users a real-time solution.
Integrating CallRail with Google Ads
Using CallRail's visitor-level call tracking, a website visitor's source can be accurately determined and assigned to a unique number via [dynamic number insertion(https://www.callrail.com/call-tracking/setup/dynamic-number-insertion/.
When your visitor calls this phone number, the CallRail system captures and displays:
- Call time
- PPC Campaign
- Caller ID information
- Geographic location
- Last landing page visited (available with keyword level call tracking)
- Provided detailed call conversion tracking data on your selected Google Ads campaign
PPC Visitor-Level Call Tracking
CallRail lets you discover which PPC search keywords are driving offline phone call conversions by matching individual inbound telephone calls to the search keyword the caller used to find your website. Not only can you understand which marketing sources are driving calls, you can also drill down to the individual search keywords and link calls to specific web visitors.
Know which ad campaigns are driving phone calls
Pairing Google Ads with your call tracking takes the mystery out of your offline conversions and leads: how are your keywords, ad groups, and campaigns performing?
Integrating CallRail with Google Ads accounts allows you to:
- Measure and optimize ROI for your search efforts with access to detailed phone call data.
- Track phone calls from Google Ads PPC at the source, campaign, ad group, and keyword level.
- Send accurate phone call data to Ads in real-time via CallRail's direct connection to the AdWords API, avoiding the conversion disparity issues that occur with the indirect method through Google Analytics.
- Identify your most effective landing pages for generating phone call leads.
Call analytics are just a fraction of the bigger picture. CallRail's Direct to Google Ads call tracking integration allows you to capture call conversions and gain a deeper understanding of campaign performance.
Technical questions? See our support article.