Send call and text conversions to your CRM in Auto-lead Data Format (ADF)
Auto-lead Data Format (ADF) is an open-source, XML-based file type used widely by automotive CRMs. Most automotive CRM providers require ADF when submitting leads into their systems.
CallRail’s ADF integration represents a big step forward for a reliable customer relationship tool. Instead of relying solely on online means of collecting customer information, CallRail pulls leads from inbound phone call and texts—and automatically records customer contact and call information, creates an ADF file, and transfers it via email to your CRM.
How it works
Whenever a call is made to one of your CallRail tracking numbers, our ADF integration records the caller information and sends you the ADF file. However, in addition to the standard categories of contact info and vehicle data that ADF is designed to record, CallRail collects a trove of valuable lead data:
- Recording URL (a link to the recording of the call, if you have call recording turned on)
- Call duration
- Tracking phone number
- Source name
- Campaign name
- Answering number
- Call start time
- Agent email (email of the person answering the phone)
- Landing page (where the caller landed when the reached your website, if the call came from your website tracking number)
- Last requested page (the last page on your website the caller was on before calling, if the call came from your website tracking number)
- Value (value of the lead, if entered into CallRail by you)
- Tags (any tags you’ve applied to the call within CallRail)
- Agent Notes
- And URL data including UTM Source, UTM Medium, UTM Campaign, GCLID
For more information on our ADF integration and how to set it up, check out our support article.