CallRail’s hosted IVR makes it easy to direct calls where you need them to go
by prompting the caller to select from a menu of options using the keypad of
Direct Calls Where They Need to Go
- Save time by not asking callers who they need to speak to, or redirecting their calls.
- Customize your message for callers by typing in a prompt, uploading an audio file, or record a message directly within CallRail. We support text-to-speech in five different languages including English, French, Spanish, German, and Portuguese.
- Set up as many menus as you need.
- Build multi-level interactive menus without having to use a complex PBX or purchase outdated software.
Getting Started with CallRail’s IVR is Easy
- Add a menu step through Call Flow Builder.
- Create a message for callers to hear by typing in a prompt, uploading your own audio file, or by recording a message directly within the Call Flow Builder.
- Add a menu option and write a description of where or to whom the call will be forwarded.
- Decide what will happen after the caller chooses a menu step you’ve configured, including dialing another number, playing a voicemail, or even sending the caller to another menu.