Lead Center was designed with small businesses in mind, to help consolidate and organize your interactions with customers and prospects. It serves as a lead management system, unified communications hub, and virtual phone system — all rolled into one, easy-to-use tool.
At the heart of Lead Center lies its unified inbox. It channels all of your incoming, active, and recent calls and texts into a single place. No more juggling leads from disparate sources using a patchwork of different tools — you get the complete picture with a single view, while empowering your team to make the most out of every conversation.
Never miss another lead
- Manage calls and texts from the same place. Lead Center is designed to channel all of your communications into a single inbox. That starts with calls and texts for now — with online forms and chat conversations coming soon.
- Ditch the spreadsheets. Lead Center eliminates manual tracking by maintaining a digital record of every person who interacts with your business.
- Quickly process interactions with an easy-to-read layout. The Lead Center inbox is divided into three sections — incoming, active, and recents. These divisions make it easy to monitor activity in real time, as well as pick out missed and unread calls and texts for quick follow-up. Also, see the agent the caller interacted with most recently for quick reference.
- Keep an eye on response time. With an inbox that makes it easy to see when leads are pending response, agents can easily prioritize follow-ups and reduce response time.
- Make life easier with one-touch functionality. When it comes to leads, response time is money. Return calls and texts with a single tap or click, cutting down on response time and creating a convenient way to follow up.
- Listen in on conversations with customers and prospects. Call monitoring allows agents and managers to listen in on live calls for quality assurance and training purposes.
- Tackle customer service as a team with warm and cold transfers. Easily transfer calls to the most qualified team member to best serve your prospect or customer, providing valuable context to the next agent when necessary to ensure a smooth handoff.
By channeling your customer interactions into a single inbox, empowering your team to handle business from anywhere, and giving detailed context to every conversation, Lead Center gives you the power to take control of your communications.
Schedule a demo and then give Lead Center a test run with a 14-day free trial.