Using call tracking with Salesforce: All your lead data in one place
What is Salesforce?
Salesforce is the leading CRM (Customer Relationship Management) platform. Technology like Salesforce helps companies keep track of their customers, as well as their information, interactions, stages of sales development, and more. The CallRail integration for Salesforce adds another level by helping sales and marketing professionals keep track of their calls in the same place they oversee everything else in their workflow.
How does the Salesforce integration with CallRail work? Why do people typically use it?
By integrating your CallRail account with your Salesforce instance, you will be able to push call data into your CRM. First-time callers can be added as new leads within Salesforce for your sales team to take action on. The campaign data gathered by CallRail helps sales agents understand the details of what drove the call, and helps marketers understand which campaigns are driving the most qualified leads:
The Salesforce integration for CallRail simplifies the sales and reporting processes, centralizing all of your customer information and ensuring it’s actionable for your sales and account representatives. Many CallRail users also take advantage of automatic call scoring to help with lead quality score in Salesforce — users can set up Salesforce workflows based on CallScore to follow-up on known good leads sooner.
The CallRail integration with Salesforce allows you to:
- See all lead data and interactions in a single location (your Salesforce dashboards)
- Choose what information is the most useful to your team and ensure that’s what populated in Salesforce
- Align call data with your pre-existing Salesforce workflows
- Give sales teams the campaign and call data they can use to convert leads faster
- Listen to call recordings in Salesforce to understand the lead journey
- Evaluate phone call data inside Salesforce reports
- Report on who your campaigns are impacting — namely, current or potential customers — and adjust accordingly
The CallRail integration for Salesforce is a must for anyone who uses both platforms. It allows your sales team to view and listen to phone call activity, determine the most accurate lead attribution, and utilize customer information, all from inside the Salesforce application.
For more information on CallRail’s Salesforce integration and the setup process, check out our support article on Salesforce.
Learn more about how our Salesforce integration and call analytics can improve your business: Request your no obligation demo of CallRail, or go ahead and start your 14 Day Free Trial, no credit card needed.