Enjoy seamless access to your call tracking data with our updated mobile app
The convenience and functionality of the CallRail mobile app makes it a popular choice for when you’re on the go and need easy access to your call tracking data. SMB marketers and high-volume agencies alike have given the app high marks and plenty of positive feedback for its robust feature set and ease of use.
We’ve also received feedback about functions of the CallRail mobile app that our users would like to see improved. Some of the most-requested features include the ability to copy and paste text from other applications to improve usability, as well as increased reliability and speed.
We’ve heard your feedback: We’re excited to announce an update to the CallRail mobile app that adds several exciting new upgrades. The app has undergone some serious improvements under the hood, and we’re also proud to introduce some entirely new features.
The CallRail mobile app’s new and enhanced features include:
- Improved app storage, stability, speed, and reliability.
- Users are now able to copy and paste text throughout the app and from external applications.
- The ‘All Messages’ section in the text message area will display both archived messages and current messages in the Inbox, which matches the browser-based applications Lead Center functionality.
- Push notifications have been rebuilt.
- A complete color and branding revamp creates a bright, easy-to-navigate experience.
With the CallRail mobile app, our goal is to achieve the same high level of quality you know and expect from CallRail’s browser-based application — please feel free to provide feedback on this update, we’re always looking for ways to improve the user experience!
Head over to the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store to upgrade your CallRail mobile app. (Or, if you have auto-update configured on your device, it will update automatically). The app is free for all users.