New Feature: Power Up Your Call Transcriptions with Keyword Spotting
There’s no better way to learn about your customers than through conversations. Your phone calls tell you what products/services your customers purchased, their questions or objections, what stage of the sales cycle they’re in, and more.
But mining calls for these valuable insights has historically been difficult, not to mention time-consuming. That’s why we’re excited to announce the addition of keyword spotting to CallScribe’s already valuable phone call transcriptions.
What is Keyword Spotting?
Keyword spotting gives you access to previously unattainable data about your callers, in an automated and scalable way. Armed with the power of CallRail’s Conversation Intelligence technology, keyword spotting automatically searches your CallScribe transcriptions from any campaign or marketing source for your custom keywords and phrases.
After you identify the criteria and keywords associated with your leads and customers, CallRail will automatically tag relevant calls with your predetermined custom categories. You’ll also be able to use these keywords and phrases to determine whether a call should be marked as a lead via CallScore, and then sync all of this data directly to your analytics platform. Automatically send relevant follow-up content and emails using marketing automation, assign the proper sales staff within your CRM, or notify relevant stakeholders with emails featuring a caller’s intent – the possibilities are endless.
Customizable Keyword Sets for Any Industry
Keyword spotting increases the power of your reporting and automates workflows using attributes that are actionable and useful for your specific business. You’ll have the freedom to decide what constitutes a hot lead for your business, or perhaps how you want to track current customers.
Here are just a few of the insights CallRail customers can take advantage of once keyword spotting has been activated:
- Understand lead quality. You know what constitutes a hot prospect for your business, so search for keywords such as “credit card” “appointment” or “quote” to see which campaigns are driving these valuable leads.
- Track different types of conversions and prove ROI. Is a caller ready to buy or perhaps just interested in a demo? Track specific words or phrases to help you understand where your prospects are on their path to purchase and sync that data directly to your analytics platform.
- Optimize marketing by product line. Use keyword spotting to follow-up with customers based on their previous product requests, or trigger nurture campaigns by integrating keyword data with your marketing automation workflows.
- Test sales messaging and agent scripts. Learn how your agents are performing on the phone by identifying the keywords or phrases they’re supposed to be using.
- Monitor customer sentiment. Notify support staff or management whenever a caller uses words such as “angry” “mad” or “unhappy”.
Getting Started with Keyword Spotting
Are you ready to take advantage of all that keyword spotting has to offer? Before you can setup keyword spotting, you must already be recording phone calls and utilizing CallScribe. While phone call recording comes included with all CallRail accounts, there is an additional per minute associated with CallScribe.
Once you have call recording and CallScribe activated:
- Navigate to the Settings section within your account.
- Select Intelligence, and from the dropdown menu select Keyword Spotting.
- Enter any specific keywords or phrases you want to track into the keyword set box. You can also select whether you’d like these words to be spoken by the agent, the caller, or both.
- If you’d like to automatically categorize your calls based on keywords, select the lead score you would like to assign the caller or specify any tags you would like to add.
That’s it! Now just sit back, relax, and watch the power of keyword spotting help you optimize your marketing, drive better leads, and increase revenue.