Father's Day: dad jokes edition
Dads. They're classically known for their skill as grill masters, their stubborness in taking on home improvement endeavors, and so on. But one of their greatest skills? Keeping the laughter going.
In honor of Father's Day and the dads that keep us laughing, here are 15 dad jokes to test out on your own kids. They'll either love them or at least pretend to.
15 dad jokes sure to get a reaction
1. What did one ocean say to the other ocean?
A: Nothing, they just waved.
2. What do you call a boomerang that doesn’t work?
A: A stick.
3. What’s brown and sticky?
A: A stick.
4. What do cows do for entertainment?
A: They go to the mooovies.
5. Why did the scarecrow win an award?
A: He was "outstanding" in his field.
6. Why do seagulls fly over the sea?
A: If they flew over the bay, they'd be called "bagels."
7. What do you call a bear with no teeth?
A: A gummy bear.
8. Where do fruits go on vacation?
A: To Paris. Get it? Pear-is?
9. What do you call an alligator in a vest?
A: An investigator.
10. Why can’t you give Elsa a balloon?
A: Because she'll let it go.
11. Where do fish keep their money?
A: In the riverbank.
12. Why couldn’t the pony sing in the choir?
A: Because it was a little "hoarse."
13. What kind of room doesn’t have doors?
A: A mushroom.
14. Why would you wear two pants while you golf?
A: Just in case you get a hole in one.
15. What do you call the horse that lives next door?
A: Your "neighbor."
To all the dads, at CallRail and everywhere, Happy Father’s Day.