Welcome to Digital Marketing Boot Camp. Whatever shape your marketing program’s in, Digital Marketing Boot Camp has a workout for you. Led by expert field-tested instructors, these on-demand drills drive revenue. It’s a full day of knowledge, but you can watch, read, or share it all at your own pace.
Digital Marketing Boot Camp Schedule:
- Session 1: Digital Marketing Landscape for SMBs | Bill Hauser
- Session 2: SEO, Local Search & Google my Business | Jordan Polhemus
- Session 3: 5 Critical Components for Facebook Dominance | Adam Arkfield
- Session 4: The Basics of Email Marketing | Margaret Hamner
- Session 5: 5 Steps for Social Success | Megan McMullin
- Session 6: 5 Google Ads Concepts for PPC Success | Adam Arkfield
- Session 7: Optimize Your Lead Generation Strategy | Jonathan Naccache
- Session 8: Foundations of Data Analytics | Jenny Bristow
- Session 9: Understanding Marketing Performance with Comprehensive Reporting | Tony Lael
Bill Hauser of SMB Team, shows us the lay of the digital marketing land and how to create a thriving business that can weather any terrain.
- Getting traffic
- Focusing on conversions
- Multi-channel magic
Jordan Polhemus of Search Influence shares the importance of SEO, local search and how to get found.
- What SEO is & why it’s important
- Establishing appropriate business goals
- Translating goals into strategy
- Putting it all together
Adam Arkfield of Paracore breaks down paid social campaigns for Facebook and how to get the most out of your marketing.
- How to use Facebook Pixel
- Creating compelling ads
- Pro tips for using Facebook Ads
Margaret Hamner of MailChimp breaks down the basics of building out a successful email marketing campaign.
- The importance of email marketing
- How to find an ESP (email service provider)
- How to build an email campaign
- How to measure the success of your emails
Megan McMullin of MeetEdgar shares her 5 step process of building out a social audience and creating engaging content that builds a thriving community.
- Getting your mindset right
- Content creation
- Scaling the system
Paracore founder, Adam Arkfield, returns to share 5 Google Ads concepts PPC marketers need to understand for success.
- Are Google Ads still worth it?
- What you need to know about Google Ads
- How to use Google’s “Big Brother” Features
- Using Google’s intelligence to help your ads
- PPC Pro tips
Jonathan Naccache of Webistry shares how to optimize all of your inbound marketing campaigns.
- What’s your ultimate goal?
- How to make it happen
- Tracking vs Attribution
- Ad-Level Quantitative Optimization
- Ad-Level Qualitative Optimization
- Landing page optimization
- Real world optimization
Anvil Analytics + Insight’s CEO, Jenny Bristow, shares the six key steps for tracking marketing campaign success.
- Creating measurement strategies & understanding associated risks
- Understanding analytics VS business intelligence
- Six key steps for tracking marketing campaign success
Fannit's Tony Lael shares the 5 most important metrics to understand and track for business growth.
- Understanding how you fit into the sales ecosystem
- The importance of communicating through multiple channels
- The top 5 metrics you need to understand and track