New Updates to Company Summary Emails
Reporting can be a timesuck. Whether you’re digging through your data to find the important bits, or distributing your findings to all relevant stakeholders, sometimes it feels like you’re spending more time creating reports than taking action items from your data analysis.
At CallRail, we want to give you and your clients the results you’re looking for in one click. Our latest update to Company Summary Email notifications is here to help you save time, free up resources, and tell the most impactful story with your data.
Quick, Customizable Company Call Data
Company Summary Emails are automatic reports sent out at the daily, weekly, or monthly interval of your choosing, and customized for your and your client’s reporting needs. With this new update, you’ll be able to choose exactly what information you want to be included.
Company Summary Emails will still include summary statistics, such as total call volume, number of first-time callers, total call duration and average call duration. But email notifications can now also include:
- Number of marked good leads
- Top 5 call sources
- Full call log including tags and call durations, with a link to download the CSV
- Top 5 keywords resulting in phone calls, for companies utilizing visitor-level call tracking
All of these sections will be optional, allowing true customization of your email notifications. CallRail users are now armed with the ability to pick and choose what is included.
CallRail’s new Company Summary Emails allow you to:
- Explore more data in less time. By spending less time pulling the data relevant to your business, company summaries allow you to focus on analyzing the data and finding actionable insights.
- Keep clients in-the-know. Using Company Summary emails, clients and decision-makers get access to report data right away – no more having to wait for someone else to run their reports.
- Tune into the calls that matter. With the ability to pick and choose what data gets sent to your inbox, you’ll be able to spend more time analyzing the phone calls important to you and your clients.
Start Scheduling Reports Today
Every single one of your phone calls is important. Use Company Summary Emails to stay up-to-date on specific call types in your call center, or how your campaigns are performing on a regular basis.
Ready to get started with our new Company Summary email notifications? Check out our support article to view instructions on how to enable this feature within your CallRail account.