CallRail is going to SMX West 2017
Team CallRail is headed west! From March 21-23 we will be interacting with marketers from across the country at SMX West. This SEO and SEM focused event will offer solo talks, panels, bootcamps for beginners, and high-level sessions for experienced marketers. Programmed by Search Engine Land, SMX West will be held at the San Jose McEnery Convention Center.
Why is CallRail attending? We want to help marketers do their job smarter and better. Because SEO and SEM are integral parts of marketing strategy in today’s internet savvy world, we prioritize attending events that educate and empower marketers. Providing “unbiased, vendor-agnostic content”, SMX West is the perfect place to learn tips and techniques you can implement immediately.
Session topics include:
- How Google Assistant Is Transforming Search
- Harnessing The Power Of Online Reviews
- Optimizing Content For Voice Search & Virtual Assistants
- Google Tag Manager: The Marketer’s Essential Multi-Tool
- How To Find, Hack & Build Great Google Ads (AdWord) Scripts
Come by our booth for a brief demo of our product and to grab a CallRail t-shirt. We’d love to see you there!
Want to learn more about SMX West 2017? Visit marketinglandevents.com/smx/west/