On February 27th and 28th, Team CallRail will be joining in-house, agency and consultant marketers for a dynamic local marketing and SEO conference, MozCon Local. The event will be held at the Hyatt at Olive 8, Seattle.
So why are we going? We believe in empowering local marketers to create quality content and understand how to best optimize SEO and local rankings! Watch this brief video to see why we’re excited for MozCon Local:
Session topics include:
- Local Search Ranking Factors Survey Results
- Page Optimization for Local Search
- Online Reviews
- Mobile First Index Tactics
- KPI’s for Local Business
- Local Search Ecosystems & Citation Sources
- Integrating Google Data for Local
- Implementing & Measuring the Local SEO Funnel
- Backlinks for Local Business
- Scaling Local with Google My Business
We will be giving a live demo and sharing what drove CallRail to be the top ranking provider of call tracking and analytics! Come by our booth to learn more about how we’re optimizing local marketing campaigns, boosting revenue, and helping our customers grow their businesses!
Want to learn more about MozCon Local? Visit https://moz.com/mozcon-local for more info!