VP of Marketing
Join the CallRail Team
VP of Marketing
We are looking for a strategic results-oriented VP of Marketing who is excited about the direction CallRail is headed and wants to join a fast-growing company and team. This person will own our strategic marketing plan and be responsible for its execution. Our customer acquisition strategy has been efficient, successful, and heavily weighted towards organic channels. The VP of Marketing will need to design a marketing strategy that will build on our brand strength, establish new channels & partnerships, and effectively measure, analyze, & communicate the performance of those channels.
We’re looking for a marketing leader who thrives in collaborative environments and can design and execute aggressive growth strategies. The primary measures of success for this role will be lead generation, lead quality, and comprehensive analysis of channel performance. Candidates must demonstrate a history of strategy development and execution that has directly impacted sales and be able to explain how data-driven analysis influenced their decision making.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Proven ability to deliver on growth goals by building efficient channels and partnerships that are meaningful in terms of results, not just PR splash.
- A record of successful strategic partnerships.
- Experience building a brand – NOT to be confused with maintaining an established brand.
- Demonstrated history of creating sustainable lead generation models that are targeted to SMBs and marketing agencies.
- Experience managing agencies and scaling up key functions internally (ie. ROI driven functions like search).
- Comfort with digital marketing channels — experience directly managing them is a plus.
- Experience building, leading, and coaching a team. Must be comfortable jumping in to get things done.
At CallRail, we’re passionate about a lot of things, like our tight-knit team and weekly company lunches, just to name a couple.
But what really unites us is our main mission, which is providing marketing analytics technology that empowers data-driven businesses. Our users are smart and agile marketers, and we strive to bring those values to our products — CallRail is an easy-to-use app that helps marketers understand how their campaigns are driving calls and converting leads, and which channels are performing best.
We believe in the power of group collaboration and we also make plenty of room for individual unconventional wisdom. And we must be doing something right, because in 2016 CallRail was ranked as one of the fastest-growing companies on both the INC 500 and the Deloitte Fast 500.
- Health, dental and vision
- Competitive salary and company ownership
- Results-only environment
- Untracked vacation policy
- Top-shelf Apple hardware
- Ergonomic sit-stand workstations
- Fully stocked kitchen and regular team lunches
- Fun, talented coworkers with a wide variety of interests
How to Apply
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “VP of Marketing” in the subject. Please send attachments in PDF format.