VP of Customer Experience
Join the CallRail Team
VP of Customer Experience
The VP of Customer Experience will be responsible for scaling our industry leading customer support and key accounts teams. Our customer experience is focused on providing consistently quick, thoughtful, and enthusiastic customer support to our entire customer base and dedicated account management to accounts that require additional attention for strategic needs. The VP of Customer Experience will need to build on our current model, establish new processes and structures to accommodate aggressive growth, and be able to effectively measure, analyze, & communicate the needs and performance of those new processes and structures.
We’re looking for a customer experience leader who thrives in collaborative environments and can design and execute aggressive growth strategies. The primary measures of success for this role will be customer satisfaction, resolution quality & efficiency, and overall revenue retention. Candidates must demonstrate a history of strategy development and execution that has aggressively grown a high performing customer experience organization and be able to explain how data-driven analysis influenced their decision making during that growth.
What You’ll Do
- Analyze customer trends and team-level metrics to inform continued growth of the teams.
- Develop and implement a strategy for servicing customers internationally.
- Inform processes to aid in the consistent delivery of outstanding customer experiences.
- Lead by example by demonstrating exemplary service and account management skills.
- Develop programs to increase product adoption and drive down net churn.
- Develop programs to identify and assist at-risk customers.
- Be a mentor who accelerates the career of everyone on your team.
- Design, implement and improve methods for addressing strategic KPIs, including cancellation rate, net churn, and customer happiness.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated history of successfully and aggressively scaling support organizations across a large (and SMB intensive) customer base — where quality customer support was a major differentiator for the business.
- Proven ability to build lasting relationships with brands and franchises.
- Experience building, leading, and coaching teams. Must be comfortable jumping in to get things done and must value mentoring team members.
- A record of leading customer support and account management teams at the same time.
- Comfort with direct customer interactions; both issue resolution and relationship building.
- Proficiency with customer engagement tools, such as Zendesk, Intercom, Salesforce, and others to drive successful customer initiatives with scale and efficiency.
We’re Looking for Someone…
- Analytical, with the ability to identify trends and measure results.
- Persuasive, with exceptional verbal and written communication.
- Engaging, who can earn the confidence of our team and our customers.
- Self-Starting, and loves to work in a fun, fast-paced, high-growth environment.
At CallRail, we’re passionate about a lot of things, like our tight-knit team and weekly company lunches, just to name a couple.
But what really unites us is our main mission, which is providing marketing analytics technology that empowers data-driven businesses. Our users are smart and agile marketers, and we strive to bring those values to our products — CallRail is an easy-to-use app that helps marketers understand how their campaigns are driving calls and converting leads, and which channels are performing best.
We believe in the power of group collaboration and we also make plenty of room for individual unconventional wisdom. And we must be doing something right, because in 2016 CallRail was ranked as one of the fastest-growing companies on both the INC 500 and the Deloitte Fast 500.
- Health, dental and vision
- Competitive salary and company ownership
- Results-only environment
- Untracked vacation policy
- Top-shelf Apple hardware
- Ergonomic sit-stand workstations
- Fully stocked kitchen and regular team lunches
- Fun, talented coworkers with a wide variety of interests
How to Apply
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “VP of Customer Experience” in the subject. Please send attachments in PDF format.