At CallRail, our designers weave illustration, typography, color, and space together to build awareness of our brand and help our users successfully navigate our products. As a Visual Designer, you’ll delight potential users with design solutions that inspire, engage and excite them. You’ll rely on user-centered design principles to produce high-quality visuals—from concept to execution—across many platforms. You’ll collaborate with your fellow designers to constantly refine the CallRail design language and create innovative, great-looking products that build awareness and are engaging to use.
What You'll Do
In this roll, you will be responsible for crafting innovative and compelling design solutions for CallRail marketing efforts. These include creating solutions for the CallRail website, documentation for various marketing initiatives, asset creation, marketing collateral and more. Our marketing design team is part of a multi-disciplinary team that creates innovative, simple, usable, great-looking products that people love to use. We work on collaborative teams to solve complex challenges and craft experiences that highlight our products’ unique capabilities and personalities. You'll be joining a team where we conceive, design, and lead the development of high-quality creative work that pushes the CallRail brand forward.
You will partner with the design and marketing teams, crafting innovative solutions that meet the requirements outlined in CallRail's design systems, all while taking responsibility for executing projects. You'll be responsible for following the creative direction of the appropriate design lead or creative director. You'll also work on projects end to end, serving as an integral member of the creative team.
Our team strives for consistent delivery of superior design, as well as scaling design solutions in accordance with project constraints and parameters. We're accountable for the successful implementation of our design solutions. We execute high-quality design work on projects in a variety of media. Regular reviews of creative work with our design team are part of our workflow, gathering feedback on direction and ensuring work aligns with other activities within CallRail's marketing department.
Desired Skills & Experience
- You know how to make complex tasks sound simple
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Outstanding conceptual and problem-solving skills
- Successfully assist with photo and video shoots as needed
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent practical experience
- Portfolio highlighting multiple projects and your direct contributions
- Proven experience working with copywriters to develop marketing materials
- Proficient in software used in the design process, including Figma, Illustrator, and G-Suite
- Experience implementing visual design systems across platforms in an iterative environment
- Self-motivated, able to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project deadlines
- Communicate effectively with creative and project management staff, engendering trust and respect
- Strong grasp of the creative development process and consistently deliver excellent design solutions
- Demonstrate solid expertise in developing creative solutions across a broad range of problems and media
- Able to work across programs to define, maintain, and evolve the tools, processes, and communication around asset management
- Experience collaborating with multidisciplinary marketing and product teams (motion, interaction, UX research, engineering, content strategy) on technical implementation
- 100% paid medical insurance for employees
- HSA match
- 401(k) match
- Charitable giving match
- Flexible PTO Policy
- Continuing Education benefit
- Stock Options
- Generous parental leave policy
- Home office stipend
- Commuter benefits
Learn more: https://www.callrail.com/about/