Vice President of Revenue Operations
Location: Atlanta, GA
We are looking for a dynamic, experienced Revenue Operations leader with deep knowledge of go-to market strategies, metrics, processes and workflows. Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, this position will be responsible for driving operational excellence across marketing and sales.
The ideal candidate will use a strong background in marketing and sales processes, metrics, systems and analysis to improve every aspect of a customer’s journey, from lead to engaged customer. The leader will be passionate about achieving positive outcomes through actionable, data-driven insights, and excel at balancing strategy and execution. They will be responsible for maintaining clear visibility over sales and marketing activities, building a predictable model and process for revenue forecasting, and all associated go-to-market metrics. They will lead in the definition of the KPIs alongside management, sales and marketing; be responsible for maintaining and improving the tools used; and be accountable to improve the workflows and performance of the marketing and sales teams.
This leader will work closely with all of CallRail’s leadership to further shape and develop CallRail’s overall growth and revenue-generation strategies.The candidate will be an outstanding collaborator and communicator across the organization, from go-to-market teams, to finance, BI, and product teams.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Create scalable business processes to ensure collaboration and streamlined operations among the sales, marketing, and customer success teams
- Own, measure, and actively manage lead lifecycle processes across marketing, sales and customer success to ensure no lead or customer is left behind
- Establish, analyze, and continually seek improvements for Key Performance Indicators, and all underlying metrics and processes
- Drive planning process for Sales and Marketing including budget goals, headcount models, quota, and compensation design and management in close partnership with Finance and other leaders
- Create and maintain reliable revenue forecasting processes and assure adherence to those processes from Sales Leadership
- Ensure efficiency of marketing budget in partnership with Demand & Customer Marketing teams
- Own overall marketing and sales budgetary control & performance, support/develop and drive continuous process improvement
- Own all systems and tools related to our sales and marketing processes with SFDC as our central hub. Team is responsible for the evaluation, improvement, and implementation of all tools and software.
- Collaborate with senior and executive leadership in uncovering process improvements
- Support the vision and values of the company by setting an example and demonstrating desired behaviors
- Participate in/lead various company initiatives and projects as requested
- 10+ years of work experience in revenue operations roles in a high growth SaaS environment
- Proven organizational ability to bring teams together, drive results and manage multiple complex priorities/projects simultaneously
- Energetic team player that can partner with the executive leadership team while diving in with front line teams and individuals
- Demonstrated experience building, leading, and scaling high performance teams that hit and exceed goals
- Proven proficiency in identifying, diagnosing, and resolving problems while prioritizing critical issues and mapping long-term departmental needs.
- Excellent analytical skills to compile large amounts of data into an understandable format for decision-making. Ability to simplify.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills, collaboration, and cross-functional team leadership
- Demonstrated fluency with SaaS reporting and KPIs and end-to-end revenue management best practices in SaaS operating model. Fluency with a BI tool (Looker or other) is a plus
- Extensive experience working with Salesforce, marketing automation, and associated sales and marketing tools. While we have an experienced team you should have a solid understanding of marketing and sales tech stack tools and capabilities
- 100% medical coverage for employees
- Competitive HSA with company matching
- Generous dental and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Remote work from home options with $500 office stipend to set up your home office
- Employee charitable donation company match, up to $500 annually
- Regular company outings and events *yes, even during COVID, except virtually
- 401K options with company dollar-for-dollar match
- Employee stock options available from day one
- $2,000 annual educational allowance
- Flexible vacation policy
- MARTA transportation and office parking expenses covered
- Catered lunch every Tuesday * an in-office perk
- Designated bike storage