Join the CallRail Team
CallRail is looking for a User Experience Designer for our growing product team. We are looking for a designer focused on clean and smart design, who loves finding creative solutions to complex problems, with an excitement for creating a beautiful and user-friendly product for our customers.
CallRail is a team of confident self-starters, and that’s the kind of people with whom you work best. Our current group of UX Designers work on cross-functional delivery teams and come together as a core for design collaboration and open peer feedback. As a design team, we’ve got your back and are constantly looking for new, creative ways to promote design at CallRail. On your cross-functional teams, you’ll be supported by a leadership team that has deep product and industry knowledge, product owners who are thoughtful and UX-minded, and a technical team who have built successful products before.
What You’ll Do
You will be responsible for ensuring that CallRail is intuitive, attractive, consistent, and cohesive. Here are some thing our UX Designers do:
- Work one-on-one with a product owner to come up with creative solutions to complex problems
- Design interfaces and interactions for new and existing features
- Work with our dev team to implement new features
- Look out for ways to make our app more intuitive and easy to use
- Collaborate with the design team to promote and expand design-culture at CallRail
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2-5 years of experience as a UX designer, interaction designer, or similar UX-related role.
- Outstanding visual design skills and portfolio with at least one web app sample.
- Proficiency with image and vector editing tools. Our design team uses Sketch.
- Proficiency with a prototyping tool. Our design team uses Invision.
- Previous experience with web application design — B2B SaaS is a major plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to clearly articulate and present design concepts.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-moving and changing environment as the team and our product grows.
At CallRail, we’re passionate about a lot of things, like our tight-knit team, Mario Kart tournaments, and weekly company lunches, just to name a few.
But what really unites us is our mission to provide technology that empowers data-driven businesses. Our users are smart and agile marketers, and we strive to bring those values to our products — CallRail is an easy-to-use app that helps marketers understand how their campaigns are driving calls and converting leads, and which channels are performing best.
We believe in the power of group collaboration and diversity of thought, but we also make plenty of room for individual unconventional wisdom. And we must be doing something right, because in 2016 CallRail was ranked as one of the fastest-growing companies on both the INC 500 and the Deloitte Fast 500.
What We Believe
- Life is more than work. Though we work hard, we value balance. Like you, we expect to spend our evenings and weekends with friends and family.
- Results matter. Work isn’t where you are or how long you spent; it’s what you accomplish. If you work best at home, at a coffee shop, or at the beach – we’re on board with that.
- Be entrepreneurial at heart. You should see the big picture and understand the problems we solve. You’ll drive your own projects, so you’ll need to be independent and self-motivated.
- Optimize for happiness. We believe that happy people are the most effective people. We take pride in our products, and believe that a fulfilling career contributes to a happy life.
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental and vision
- Unlimited, untracked vacation policy
- Top-shelf Apple hardware
- Ergonomic sit-stand workstations
- Fully stocked kitchen and regular team lunches
- Fun, talented coworkers with a wide variety of interests
How to Apply
Interested? We’d love to talk to you. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “UX Designer” in the subject. (You can put other things in the subject too, just make sure you include that!) Include anything you’d like in your email, but we’re particularly interested in learning about your education, work experience, and why you think you’d be a good fit for CallRail.