Support EngineerRole has been filled by a talented individual
CallRail serves over 100,000 companies with straightforward software. Our marketing attribution platform helps businesses of all sizes, and the agencies that serve them, to maximize their marketing impact by tracing all their conversations back to the marketing efforts that drove them.
Our team has been honored numerous times as one of Atlanta’s Best Places to Work, Inc 500’s fastest growing companies, and G2Crowd’s top-rated inbound call tracking platform. While we’re proud of our history so far, we’re even more excited about what’s next. We’re rethinking how marketing attribution is done for hundreds of thousands of businesses, and we can’t wait for you to help us build it!
What You'll Do
You will be a member of our customer-facing team that is responsible for developing software tools while working alongside Engineering teams and Customers to provide solutions and remove technical roadblocks. This team is a conduit to our Product team and provides customer feedback and new feature requests.
Technical & Analytical Skills Required
- Understand REST API requests, responses, and errors
- Familiar reading logs to diagnose an issue
- Writing scripts to complete a task
- Experience with isolating conditions to reproduce issues
- Experience working with issue-tracking software such as Zendesk and Target Process
Communication Skills Required
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and collaboration skills
- Ease in conveying technical concepts to non-technical people
- Attention to detail, an eye for patterns and anomalies
- Ability to determine the right questions in order to decipher what is needed from what is asked for
- Health Benefits, 401(k) matching
- Stock Options
- Excellent PTO Policy
- Catered Lunches
- Paid Parking / Paid Marta
- Flex Hours, Work From Home Options