Senior UX Designer
CallRail is looking for a User Experience Designer for our growing product team. We are looking for a designer focused on clean and smart design, who loves finding creative solutions to complex problems, with an excitement for metrics-based design and creating a beautiful and user-friendly product for our customers.
CallRail is a team of confident self-starters, and that’s the kind of people with whom you work best. Our current group of UX Designers work on cross-functional delivery teams and come together as a core for design collaboration and open peer feedback. As a design team, we’ve got your back and are constantly looking for new, creative ways to promote design at CallRail. On your cross-functional teams, you’ll be supported by a leadership team that has deep product and industry knowledge, product owners who are thoughtful and UX-minded, and a technical team who have built successful products before.
What You'll Do
You will be responsible for ensuring that CallRail is intuitive, attractive, consistent, and cohesive. Here are some thing our UX Designers do:
- Work one-on-one with a product manager to come up with creative solutions to complex problems.
- Demonstrate clear outcomes-oriented decision-making in your designs that balance business goals and user needs.
- Research, design, communicate, and work with the dev team to ship successful design solutions for top-priority, high-complexity projects.
- Document process, success metrics, and results. Analyze results for repeatable design patterns to inform other design projects. Create summaries to distribute results.
- Seek in-depth understanding of the CallRail application and use cases. Ideate app-wide improvements to user experience strategy. Brainstorm strategies for achieving business and team goals through UX and drive projects that come out of those brainstorms.
- Collaborate with the design team to promote and expand design-culture at CallRail.
- 5+ years of experience as a UX designer.
- Strong portfolio showcasing excellence in user experience, interaction, and visual design. Portfolio should include process and outcomes.
- Significant experience proving designs with quantitative and qualitative research.
- Experience working on iterative growth initiatives is a plus.
- Proficiency with UX design / prototyping tools. Our design team uses Figma.
- Previous experience with responsive web application design — B2B SaaS is a major plus. Bonus if it is analytics software or other software that integrates with marketing stacks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to clearly articulate and present design concepts.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-moving, agile environment as the team and our product grows.
- 100% paid medical insurance for employees
- HSA match
- 401(k) match
- Charitable giving match
- Flexible PTO Policy
- Continuing Education benefit
- Stock Options
- Generous parental leave policy
- Home office stipend (2020)
- Commuter benefits
Learn more: https://www.callrail.com/about/
Notice: First-party candidates only. We are currently unable to work with third-party agencies.