Senior Software Engineer, Integrations
Location: Atlanta, GA
CallRail is looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer to join our Integrations team.
What You'll Do
- Deliver incredible products. We’re a product-first company, and we aren’t satisfied until we’ve built a product so clearly superior that customers have no reason to consider anything else.
- Be a strong technical contributor. As an individual contributor, you’ll write testable, maintainable, scalable code and deploy it frequently. You’ll review the code of other developers, and be open to feedback about your own.
- Prioritize delivery. Our team ships code multiple times daily, and you’ll help us deliver small continuous improvements with each iteration, if not more frequently.
- Communicate well. You'll explain your work clearly to team members, and seek feedback to build a codebase we all enjoy contributing to. You’ll keep engineering leadership apprised of important developments on your team, and areas needing attention when appropriate.
- Be a good teammate. You'll be helpful, open-minded, respectful, and collaborative. You'll support your teammates and challenge them to do their best work.
- Learn. Regardless of your level of experience or seniority, you'll work to improve your skills and learn more about our customers and their needs.
Desired Skills & Experience
We require you to be willing and able to do all of the things in the previous section. Beyond that, there are a handful of things that may make you a better fit. We'll consider candidates who don't check all of these boxes. If you've got analogous experience or a track record of being able to pick things up quickly, please tell us in your application!
Experience with the following would be helpful:
- Writing unit tests to ensure good code quality and sufficient coverage.
- Leading a team in making technical design decisions.
- Reviewing code in a way that empowers your teammates while improving our codebase.
- Building software-as-a-service platforms, particularly for small and medium-sized businesses.
- Developing software with security and regulatory compliance in mind.
- Refactoring systems to perform well at scale while still being readable and easy to maintain.
- Mentoring and coaching other engineers.
Technologies and Tools We Use
- Ruby, Rails, Sidekiq, and Rspec
- Postgres, Redis, and Elasticsearch
- Twilio and other telephony providers