Senior Product Manager
Location: Atlanta, GA
CallRail is looking for a Senior Product Manager to help us create our next-generation communications and lead management platform. We’re looking for product managers who are excited about finding solutions to real customer problems and collaborating with designers and developers to create high-quality products that are consistent with our user experience expectations.
Our team has high aspirations for the product roadmap ahead, and we need a tactical product manager who excels at executing in continuous delivery as well as discovery.
To be a great fit for this role, you’ll bring experience with driving strategy, communicating across departments and management, and navigating options in the development process to ensure we deliver high-quality and on time. The successful candidate will thrive in the details of perfecting user stories while also mastering the domain and vision of our product set. We’re a team that likes to move quickly, so you’ll help define metrics for success, measure everything, and help make informed decisions.
What You'll Do
- Act as a product owner, including responsibilities like defining features, writing acceptance criteria and user stories, and creating wireframes, prototypes, test plans, and release checklists.
- Communicate functionality and release plans internally to the support, success, marketing, and sales teams and manage feedback.
- Prioritize product development work for your squad and manage the backlog of features based on company priorities.
- Manage the daily workflow with a sprint team of engineers, QA, and designers. Do whatever your team needs to help them keep moving.
- Maintain constant communication with the product, engineering, support, success, sales, and marketing teams. This position will function as the hub for their team's communication across the entire company.
- Ensure we ship good features that meet the timing needs of the market.
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager
- Familiarity with product management tools. Our team uses Targetprocess and Asana.
- Familiarity with prototyping and design tools. Our team uses Figma.
- Previous experience with web application design — B2B SaaS is a major plus.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-moving and changing environment as the team and our product grows.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to clearly articulate and present product concepts, cast and clarify vision, and answer questions.
- 100% medical coverage for employees
- Competitive HSA with company matching
- Generous dental and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible vacation policy
- 401K options with company dollar-for-dollar match
- Employee stock options available from day one
- $2,000 annual educational allowance
- Catered lunch every Tuesday * an in-office perk
- MARTA transportation and office parking expenses covered
- Employee charitable donation company match, up to $500 annually
- Regular company outings and events *yes, even during COVID, except virtually
- Remote work from home options with $500 office stipend to set up your home office
- Designated bike storage
Learn more: https://www.callrail.com/about/
You Are Welcome Here
CallRail understands that valuing diverse creative practices and forms of knowledge are crucial to and enrich the company's core mission. We encourage applications from everyone, including members of all equity-seeking communities, such as (but certainly not limited to) women, racialized and Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, and persons of all sexual orientations and gender identities and expressions. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).