Senior Marketing AnalystRole has been filled by a talented individual
CallRail is a marketing technology company. We help data-driven businesses understand which of their marketing campaigns are driving phone calls, how those calls are handled, and how those leads convert into customers. Many of our customers are small, locally-owned businesses, and CallRail’s tools help them compete in an increasingly crowded marketplace. In a nutshell, we provide smart, agile marketers the information they need to make better decisions about how to make their phone ring.
Our product is a no-contract self-service SaaS application, which means we have to earn our customers’ business every single month by providing them real value. It makes us a product-focused company comprised of people who yearn to build best-in-class software.
What You'll Do
The Senior Marketing Analyst will be the first analytics person dedicated to the Marketing and Sales teams. This person is expected to be a proactive business partner to Executive Leadership in determining both the “what” and the “why” around marketing and sales effectiveness. He or she will develop data models, dashboards, and reports to make evaluations and present results to peers and management. The candidate should be enthusiastic about using existing and new technologies to develop data models, dashboards, and reports that empower internal customers. The candidate should also have excellent business and communications skills and be able to work with business partners to develop and define key business questions, then build the data sets that answer those questions and help drive growth.
- Define analytical approaches and metrics strategy to uncover new insights.
- Partner with CallRail leadership to enhance the framework for evaluating marketing and sales effectiveness to drive growth.
- Compile business requirements to create insightful, actionable reporting
- Derive and drive insights to discover new opportunities and increase marketing and sales effectiveness.
- Build statistical models to gain insight into the customer experience and advise on opportunities for improvement
- Acquire, filter and sanitize data from multiple systems - own it!
- Partner with relevant teams across the company to anticipate, analyze and realize market-related opportunities.
- 5+ years experience in an analytics role identifying opportunities and providing solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field; MBA a plus
- Extensive analytical skills, with the ability to collect, organize and analyze significant amounts of data with accuracy
- Ability to consolidate complex data sets and turn it into actionable insight
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics and web metrics
- Proficiency writing complex SQL queries to join data from multiple sources
- Experience with CRMs and Marketing Automation platforms
- Proven skills creating dashboards in Tableau