Senior Director of Growth, Product
CallRail is looking for a Senior Director of Growth to lead our product led growth efforts. We are looking for an individual excited about making it simpler for customers to get value out of our products and improving our revenue based product KPIs such as conversion rates, attach rates, upsell rates and churn rates. (This is not a sales oriented position.)
CallRail has recently expanded from a single product into a platform. The transition has gone well, but there is still significant opportunity for optimization. This role is critical for that transition.
To be a great fit for this role, you’ll have an analytical mindset with a deep understanding of how to productively work with customer lifecycle data. The successful candidate will capture and report on KPIs in a useful way, combine these learnings with qualitative observations, work cross departmentally to turn this research into an actionable plan, and monitor KPIs to ensure these activities translate into results.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate closely with Marketing, Engineering, Design, Finance, and Business Intelligence teams to refine our growth strategy for driving customer acquisition, customer retention, and revenue.
- Determine product strategy 6-12 months ahead of current roadmap for product led growth initiatives. Identify and prioritize features and functionality that will meaningfully improve revenue-based product KPIs.
- Take ownership for all revenue-based product KPIs including free trial conversion rate, net new attach rates, tester retention rate, upsell rates for additional products, upsell rates for additional usage, and churn rates. You will have heavy influence over setting the target for these rates in the annual budget, and significant responsibility for ensuring that the company meets these targets.
- Create rapid feedback, test, and improved cycles to continually improve the product experience and help our customers get to value quicker.
- Coordinate product led growth efforts across five different product development teams. Ensure those teams understand the KPIs and how to drive towards the KPIs. Manage the development effort, and prominence within the app, across our four different products to ensure this balance meets the company’s goals.
- Engage with product managers to define growth metrics for their products and features.
- Proven track record of driving successful product led growth initiatives for B2B SaaS companies.
- 5+ years experience in product development.
- Familiarity with prototyping and design tools. Our team uses Figma.
- Previous experience with web application design — B2B SaaS is a major plus.
- Familiarity with product management tools. Our team uses Targetprocess and Asana.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-moving and changing environment as the team and our product grows.
- Excellent analytical skills. Must be able to create a strategy for making data-driven decisions, and effectively communicate the strategy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to clearly articulate and present product concepts, cast and clarify vision, and answer questions.
- Extensive experience working with product and marketing solutions including A/B testing (i.e. VWO), analytics (i.e. Pendo, Google Analytics, FullStory) and business intelligence (i.e. Looker).
- 100% paid medical insurance for employees
- HSA match
- 401(k) match
- Charitable giving match
- Flexible PTO Policy
- Continuing Education benefit
- Stock Options
- Generous parental leave policy
- Home office stipend
- Commuter benefits
Learn more: https://www.callrail.com/about/
You Are Welcome Here
CallRail understands that valuing diverse creative practices and forms of knowledge are crucial to and enrich the company's core mission. We encourage applications from everyone, including members of all equity-seeking communities, such as (but certainly not limited to) women, racialized and Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, and persons of all sexual orientations and gender identities and expressions. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).