Salesforce AdministratorRole has been filled by a talented individual
CallRail is a fast-growing marketing technology company. We help data-driven businesses understand which of their marketing campaigns are driving phone calls, how those calls are handled, and how those leads convert into customers. We focus on serving small businesses and the marketing agencies who work for them, with CallRail’s tools helping them compete in an increasingly crowded marketplace. In a nutshell, we provide smart, agile marketers the information they need to make better decisions about how to make their phone ring.
Our product is a no-contract self-service SaaS application, which means we have to earn our customers’ business every single month by providing them real value. It makes us a product-focused company comprised of people who yearn to build, market, sell and support best-in-class software.
CallRail has been recognized for its product, growth and culture. CallRail is recognized by G2 Crowd as the leader in call tracking customer satisfaction, has been on Inc 500/5000 list 3 years running, and was honored with 2018 Best Workplace award by Inc Magazine.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing & Sales Operations, the Salesforce Developer and Admin will hold an important role in building efficient Sales Operations at CallRail. We are looking for an individual who is passionate about Salesforce and eager to build the system to scale, both from an administration and development perspective. Partnering closely with the CallRail Marketo Administrator, the Salesforce Administrator will maintain the Salesforce environment through daily administration and the system’s technical development. This person will also play the role of a Business Analyst working closely with key stakeholders to gather business requirements, translate requirements into programmatic system capabilities, and build the Salesforce instance to support them.
As a Salesforce Administrator you will:
- Lead daily administration of Salesforce environment efforts, including creating and managing object customization, fields, record types, page layouts, validation rules, workflow and approval rules, sharing rules, permission sets and triggers
- Lead testing and implementation of software development efforts, including coding, configuration, maintenance, installation, testing, and debugging, as well as managing timelines and producing technical documentation
- Manage and administer Salesforce lead, contact, opportunity, account, and campaign objects plus lead stages, and lead assignment
- Design and develop custom solutions on the Force.com platform including declarative customization
- Implement Salesforce sync and integration with third party applications
- Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and customer objectives, and innovate ways to meet mission goals successfully
- Understand business requirements along with Salesforce best practice implementation, knowing when to educate and train stakeholders
- Take a step-by-step approach to testing and implementing new functionality by building changes in a Sandbox environment, establishing and following testing protocols, and deploying changes to production
- Log, manage, and resolve system bugs through to resolution without interruption to the users plus monitor and manage exception logs for backend system integration with SFDC
- Create Salesforce reports, dashboards, and provide insights to leadership, sales and marketing
- Configure proper security access, permissions, roles and profiles for users
- Lead Salesforce database cleansing and management
- Act as the CallRail Subject Matter Expert on Salesforce.com and maintain ongoing knowledge of new Salesforce features and functionality
- Partner with the Marketo Subject Matter Expert and business stakeholders
- Develop documentation and training material for Salesforce users
- Implement best practices with regards to system maintenance, configuration, development, testing, data integrity, etc.
What You’ll Need:
- 5 years of Salesforce administration and technical development experience (Salesforce.com Administrator, Advanced Administrator and Platform Developer certification preferred)
- Experience updating Salesforce environments to provide solutions for workflows and enhanced functions, custom code, APIs and integrations with external systems
- Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Components, data modeling, integration, and data migration preferred
- A focus on simplicity through out-of-the-box Salesforce capabilities before customization
- Communication skills to provide transparency to stakeholders into Salesforce capabilities
- Experience working with a subscription- based sales model preferred
- Marketo, Zendesk, and Bizible experience preferred
What We'll Require of You:
- Close attention to detail
- An ability to work independently and part of a team, on multiple projects
- An intense desire to learn and resourcefulness with the unknown
- Strong problem-solving skills, data and software applications
- Comfortable with ambiguity and curiosity to try new approaches
- Excitement in testing multiple ideas and using data to drive decisions
- A high level of energy and a good sense of humor