Sales Enablement ManagerRole has been filled by a talented individual
Location: Atlanta, GA
The Sales Enablement Manager will provide continuous support and delivery of enablement content to members of the Sales, Customer Success, and Support teams. This role is responsible for designing, organizing, and facilitating sales assets and competitive intelligence programs for CallRail’s growing go-to-market organizations.
You will conduct both primary and secondary research, analyze information and data, synthesize, and create compelling content for sales collateral, product demos, presentations, battle cards, feature matrices, pricing comparisons, guides, videos, etc. You will become enriched with deep subject matter expertise in not only the CallRail platform and our competition, but also the markets we serve and the buyer’s journey. You will work closely with marketing, sales, and product teams, and should get excited about building processes and scalable programs.
The best candidate for this role will have a passion for driving a broader and more strategic impact on the business with competitive knowledge, and a passion for working cross-functionally across the business. You’re highly organized, can juggle multiple stakeholders, and have great story-telling skills.
What You’ll Do
- Own, develop, and implement the strategy for go-to-market enablement tools (including but not limited to content management/browsing, self-serve competitive intelligence, content delivery process, etc.) Serve as the owner of CallRail’s sales asset management solution, including auditing and archiving content.
- Partner with the Product Marketing Managers and the Sales Training team to design and develop assets that will help our Sales, Customer Success, and Support reps to sell and support CallRail. Assets including 1-pagers, guides, and product demos.
- Establish metrics for sales enablement and competitive intelligence.
- Be a subject matter expert in our sales content delivery process and methodology. This includes supporting the buying and selling processes at all stages, from lead generation through customer retention.
- Be the expert on the needs of our go-to-market teams – what they require to confidently and successfully sell and support our products and solutions.
- Develop best practice guidelines, inclusive of templates and examples, for key enablement assets including but not limited to customer-facing presentations, battle cards, product collateral, ROI/Business Impact models, and sales emails
- Develop a deep understanding of CallRail's product portfolio and competitive landscape
- Create and maintain competitive assessments, battle cards, playbooks, SWOT, and win-loss analysis. Provide actionable insights and differentiators on key competitors (both from industry and product-specific perspective).
- Conduct ongoing in-depth research on competitor go-to-market strategy and product capabilities by leveraging a number of different sources including win/loss interviews, secondary research (analyst reports, webinars, PR, etc.), and publicly available information
- Develop a regular cadence of company-wide briefings and department-specific updates to instill competitive awareness
- Maintain a continuous feedback loop between the Sales team and Marketing, acting as a key liaison to compile and elevate front line feedback for the marketing organization.
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS/BA required
- 3+ years working in sales enablement, product marketing, competitive intelligence, marketing intelligence or similar roles. Experience in a high-growth B2B SaaS organization a plus
- Experience managing change and ambiguity, taking ownership and creating structure
- Strong presentation skills and a passion for storytelling
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized, great attention to detail, deadline-driven
- Must have worked cross-functionally (sales, product, marketing) in other organizations
- 100% medical coverage for employees
- Competitive HSA with company matching
- Generous dental and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible vacation policy
- 401K options with company dollar-for-dollar match
- Employee stock options available from day one
- $2,000 annual educational allowance
- Catered lunch every Tuesday * an in-office perk
- MARTA transportation and office parking expenses covered
- Employee charitable donation company match, up to $500 annually
- Regular company outings and events *yes, even during COVID, except virtually
- Remote work from home options with $500 office stipend to set up your home office
- Designated bike storage
Learn more: https://www.callrail.com/about/
You Are Welcome Here
CallRail understands that valuing diverse creative practices and forms of knowledge are crucial to and enrich the company's core mission. We encourage applications from everyone, including members of all equity-seeking communities, such as (but certainly not limited to) women, racialized and Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, and persons of all sexual orientations and gender identities and expressions. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).