Sales Enablement Manager, MarketingRole has been filled by a talented individual
CallRail serves over 100,000 companies with straightforward software. Our marketing attribution platform helps businesses of all sizes, and the agencies that serve them, to maximize their marketing impact by tracing all their conversations back to the marketing efforts that drove them.
Our team has been honored numerous times as one of Atlanta’s Best Places to Work, Inc 500’s fastest-growing companies, and G2Crowd’s top-rated inbound call tracking platform. While we’re proud of our history so far, we’re even more excited about what’s next. We’re rethinking how marketing attribution is done for hundreds of thousands of businesses, and we can’t wait for you to help us build it!
The Sales Enablement Manager (Marketing), GTM Enablement & Competitive Intelligence will provide continuous support and delivery of enablement content to members of the Sales, Support, and Customer Success teams. This role is responsible for designing, organizing, and facilitating sales assets and competitive intelligence programs for CallRail’s growing go-to-market organizations.
You will conduct both primary and secondary research, analyze information and data, synthesize, and create compelling content for sales collateral, presentations, battle cards, feature matrices, pricing comparisons, videos, etc. You will become enriched with deep subject matter expertise in not only our competition but also the markets we serve and the buyer’s journey. You will work closely with marketing, sales, and product teams, and should get excited about building processes and scalable programs.
The best candidate for this role will have a passion for driving a broader and more strategic impact on the business with competitive knowledge, and a passion for working cross-functionally across the business. You’re highly organized, can juggle multiple stakeholders, and have great story-telling skills.
What You'll Do
- Own, develop and implement the strategy for go-to-market enablement tools (including but not limited to content management/browsing, self-serve competitive intelligence, content delivery process, etc)
- Partner with other Product Marketing Managers and the Sales Training Manager to design and develop assets that will help our Sales, Customer Success, and Support reps to sell and support CallRail
- Establish metrics for sales enablement and competitive intelligence
- Be a subject matter expert in our sales content delivery process and methodology. This includes supporting the buying and selling processes at all stages, from lead generation through customer retention
- Conduct an analysis of the current state of sales enablement content
- Be the expert on the needs of our go-to-market teams – what they require to confidently and successfully sell and support our products and solutions
- Develop best practice guidelines, inclusive of templates and examples, for key enablement assets including but not limited to customer-facing presentations, battle cards, product collateral, ROI/Business Impact models, and sales emails
- Develop a deep understanding of CallRail's product portfolio and competitor landscape
- Create and maintain competitive decks, battle cards, playbooks, SWOT, and win-loss analysis. Provide actionable insights and differentiators on key competitors
- Conduct ongoing in-depth research on competitor go-to-market strategy and product capabilities by leveraging a number of different sources including win/loss interviews, secondary research (analyst reports, webinars, PR, etc.), and publicly available information
- Develop a regular cadence of company-wide briefings and department-specific updates to instill competitive awareness
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS/BA required
- 3+ years working in sales enablement, product marketing, competitive intelligence, marketing intelligence or similar roles
- Experience in a high-growth B2B SaaS organization a plus
- Experience managing change and ambiguity, taking ownership and creating structure
- Strong presentation skills and a passion for storytelling
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized, great attention to detail, deadline-driven
- Must have worked cross-functionally (sales, product, marketing) in other organizations
- Health Benefits, 401(k) matching
- Excellent PTO Policy
- Catered Lunches
- Paid Parking / Paid Marta
- Flex Hours