Join the CallRail Team
What You’ll Do
As the director of our inside sales team you will lead our team of high performing account executives to acquire new customers. In this role you will have the ability to make a significant impact to the fastest growing SaaS company in Georgia and continue our record-breaking sales growth. This position reports to the vice president of sales and marketing.
As sales director you will:
- Continue to build on an energetic and winning sales culture.
- Drive pipeline by leading a team of high performing account executives to meet and exceed sales quotas with a focus on efficient and repeatable processes that increase revenue.
- Mentor and coach the sales team by analyzing quantitative metrics as well as live product demo monitoring and recorded call reviews to improve effectiveness and productivity.
- Serve as player-coach who leads the team and assist accounts executives in closing sales with key prospects.
- Work cross functionally with our success and support team to ensure smooth customer handoffs.
- Identify, attract, develop, and retain top sales talent.
- Maintain daily and weekly activity metrics while achieving and exceeding monthly quotas.
- Effectively use Salesforce to track sales activity and drive the consistent and accurate use of sales automation software.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Two to five years of inside sales leadership along with four to six years direct experience as a sales rep in a high-volume fast-paced SaaS environment.
- Demonstrated record of hitting hiring and pipeline targets.
- Demonstrated ability to coach others and lead by example.
- Knowledge and experience in building and motivating sales teams to hit targets.
- Ability to plan daily and weekly activity, monitor performance, measure results, motivate the team, and take constructive coaching actions with individual performers when needed.
- Familiarity with marketing demand generation that drives leads and revenue.
- Self-driven and motivated, goal oriented, and a customer-driven sales mentality.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Technology savvy and able to quickly pick up new technologies.
- Familiarity using Salesforce and other sales technologies to analyze and report sales funnel and sales cycle metrics.
- Competitive salary, bonus, and commissions
- Stock option program
- 401k with matching
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Results only work environment
- Untracked vacation policy
- Fully stocked kitchen and regular team lunches
- Top shelf Apple hardware
- Ergonomic sit-stand workstations
- Beautiful office in downtown Atlanta
- Fun, talented coworkers with a wide variety of interests
CallRail is a marketing technology company that helps data-driven businesses understand which of their marketing campaigns are driving phone calls, how those calls are handled once received, and how those leads convert into customers. In a nutshell, we provide smart agile marketers the information they need to make smarter decisions about how to make their phone ring.
CallRail is fast growing and profitable. CallRail was recently named to the Inc. 500, recognized by G2Crowd as the leader in call tracking customer satisfaction and a best places to work by the Atlanta Business Chronicle.
What We Believe
- Life is more than work. Though we work hard, we value balance. Like you, we expect to spend our evenings and weekends with friends and family.
- Results matter. Work isn’t where you are or how long you spent; it’s what you accomplish. If you work best at home, at a coffee shop, or at the beach — we’re on board with that.
- Be entrepreneurial at heart. You should see the big picture and understand the problems we solve. You’ll drive your own projects, so you’ll need to be independent and self-motivated.
- Optimize for happiness. We believe that happy people are the most effective people. We take pride in our products and believe that a fulfilling career contributes to a happy life.
How to Apply
Interested? We’d love to talk to you! Send an email to Lance Weatherby with “Sales Director” in the subject line. (You can put other things there, just make sure you include that!) Include anything you’d like in your email, but we’re particularly interested in learning about your work experience, how you heard about CallRail, and why you think you’d be a good fit for our team. If you send a resume, please attach it in PDF format.
Sorry, we aren’t interested in working with recruiters or third-party candidates at this time.