Sales Development RepresentativeRole has been filled by a talented individual
Location: Atlanta, GA
CallRail serves over 100,000 companies with straightforward software. Our marketing attribution platform helps businesses of all sizes, and the agencies that serve them, to maximize their marketing impact by tracing all their conversations back to the marketing efforts that drove them.
Our team has been honored numerous times as one of Atlanta’s Best Places to Work, Inc 500’s fastest growing companies, and G2Crowd’s top-rated inbound call tracking platform. While we’re proud of our history so far, we’re even more excited about what’s next. We’re rethinking how marketing attribution is done for hundreds of thousands of businesses, and we can’t wait for you to help us build it!
The fast track to a career in software sales begins here! This entry-level sales position provides the opportunity for unlimited growth and rapid advancement - but only if you're a highly motivated team-player who's willing to prospect and qualify potential clients while learning the ropes as a Sales Development Representative (SDR).
What You’ll Do
- Get the sales process moving by making a great first impression over the phone and establishing a solid foundation on which a beneficial, long-term relationship can be built
- Create new opportunities through outbound calling and sharing the value proposition of CallRail
- Research and Qualify inbound opportunities and set up a seamless transition to the sales team.
- Clean and deduplicate data in CallRail’s Salesforce instance
- Maintain accurate and detailed lead, account, contact, opportunity, and sales activity in Salesforce
- Gain a solid understanding of the marketing technology landscape with a specific focus on the call tracking and analytics market
What You’ll Need
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Excellent listening skills
- A team-oriented attitude and ability to work in a fast-paced sales environment
- Highly proactive and disciplined to manage time effectively
- Health Benefits, 401(k) matching
- Excellent PTO Policy
- Catered Lunches
- Paid Parking / Paid Marta
- Flex Hours, Work From Home Options