QA Automation ArchitectRole has been filled by a talented individual
CallRail serves over 100,000 companies with straightforward software. Our marketing attribution platform helps businesses of all sizes, and the agencies that serve them, to maximize their marketing impact by tracing all their conversations back to the marketing efforts that drove them.
Our team has been honored numerous times as one of Atlanta’s Best Places to Work, Inc 500’s fastest-growing companies, and G2Crowd’s top-rated inbound call tracking platform. While we’re proud of our history so far, we’re even more excited about what’s next. We’re rethinking how marketing attribution is done for hundreds of thousands of businesses, and we can’t wait for you to help us build it!
CallRail is looking for a QA Automation Architect with extensive automation testing experience. You’ll work closely with the QA Manager and Product Owners to define strategy and process, bringing automation in line with the existing functional aspect of the test effort.
What You'll Do
- Full-stack automation that covers UI, web services, APIs, and database layer
- Demonstrate leadership qualities, helping junior engineers with automation best practices
- Partnering with the team to improve automation standards, processes, patterns
- Working in a highly collaborative Agile/Scrum, CI/CD environment with various team members
- Creating robust frameworks that support multiple software products and development teams
- Senior-level test automation skills
- Experience scripting with multiple OOP languages and automation frameworks
- Experience with continuous delivery/integration, DevOps, and Agile/Scrum
- Full stack automation experience focused on enterprise web and mobile applications
- Experience working with RESTful web services and APIs is preferred
- Health Benefits, 401(k) matching
- Excellent PTO Policy
- Catered Lunches
- Paid Parking / Paid Marta
- Flex Hours
- Continuing Education / Tuition Reimbursement