Product Marketing Manager
Join the CallRail Team
We are seeking a strategic and results-focused Product Marketing Manager to help develop go-to-market strategies for our next-generation call analytics platform. This person will help position CallRail for business growth and tell the “Why CallRail” story to data-driven marketers worldwide through all aspects of the product, marketing, and sales channels.
The right candidate will have the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into valuable benefits as well as understand, love, and truly be passionate about marketing to fellow marketers. This role will develop thought-out, segmented messaging and work in conjunction with our customer-facing teams to form the campaign strategy, enable the sales team to tell a compelling story, and activate our brand across multiple marketing channels.
What You’ll Do
- Develop a deep understanding of our buyer personas to create solutions-oriented positioning and messaging that differentiates CallRail in the call analytics space.
- Work with Product Owners and Developers to gain a firm understanding of new product functionality and help shape the CallRail roadmap.
- Effectively communicate the product value proposition to internal teams and our customers.
- Plan the launch of new products and releases, managing all cross-functional implementation.
- Generate compelling copy for product marketing campaigns that fit the audience mindset/needs within that experience (e.g. sales sheets, website content, webinars, blogs, emails, etc.)
- Dig through sales and product data to identify core segments and opportunities.
- Build strong relationships with our Demand Generation and Brand Marketing teams to develop strategy and test new solutions messaging with target audiences.
- Analyzing competitor’s offerings to identify potential gaps and contribute to CallRail’s competitive intelligence.
- Collaborate with sales leaders to create and deliver successful enablement programs and sales training.
- BS/BA and 1-3 years experience in product marketing including proven success in driving messaging, positioning and sales enablement.
- Experience marketing world-class Software-as-a-Service products.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with meticulous attention to detail.
- Superb communication, writing, and follow-up skills.
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills.
- “High-horsepower” thinker – “High Execution” doer
Until recently call tracking was only available through cumbersome, expensive platforms. CallRail democratized the industry by making simple, practical tools available and affordable for businesses of all sizes. Our platform helps businesses understand which of their marketing campaigns are driving phone calls, how those calls are handled once received, and how those leads convert.
CallRail is stable and profitable and has been since the beginning. In December 2014, after four years of bootstrapped growth, we raised a small round of $1.9M to provide working capital for growth and to bring on a team of trusted advisors with deep experience in the telecom and online marketing industries. In the fall of 2017, we raised $75M to further grow our footprint and product offering. Today we support a paying customer base of over 65,000 businesses globally.
What We Believe
- Life is more than work. Though we work hard, we value balance. Like you, we expect to spend our evenings and weekends with friends and family.
- Results matter. Work isn’t where you are or how long you spent; it’s what you accomplish. If you work best at home, at a coffee shop, or at the beach – we’re on board with that.
- Be entrepreneurial at heart. You should see the big picture and understand the problems we solve. You’ll drive your own projects, so you’ll need to be independent and self-motivated.
- Optimize for happiness. We believe that happy people are the most effective people. We take pride in our products, and believe that a fulfilling career contributes to a happy life.
CallRail is a team of confident self-starters, and that’s the kind of people with whom you work best. Our customer service team is the best in the business, and you’ll work alongside other talented problem solvers to provide delightful experiences to our customers. You’ll also work closely with our product development team, as well as our sales and customer success teams. We’ll back you up with a leadership team that has deep product and industry knowledge, a product development team that crafts experiences our competitors can’t match, and a technical team that’s built successful products before.
CallRail is the startup we always wanted to work at, and we intend to keep it that way.
- Heath, dental and vision
- Competitive salary and company ownership
- Results-only environment
- Untracked vacation policy
- 401k match
- Top-shelf Apple hardware
- Ergonomic sit-stand workstations
- Fully stocked kitchen and regular team lunches
- Fun, talented coworkers with a wide variety of interests
How to Apply
Interested? We’d love to talk to you. Send an email to email@example.com with “Product Marketing Manager” in the subject, and be sure to mention how you heard about CallRail. Include anything you’d like in your email, preferably a few links to writing samples or sales enablement tools you’ve created. If attaching your resume, please attach it in PDF format.