Product Marketing ManagerRole has been filled by a talented individual
CallRail serves over 100,000 companies with straightforward software. Our marketing attribution platform helps businesses of all sizes, and the agencies that serve them, to maximize their marketing impact by tracing all their conversations back to the marketing efforts that drove them.
Our team has been honored numerous times as one of Atlanta’s Best Places to Work, Inc 500’s fastest growing companies, and G2Crowd’s top-rated inbound call tracking platform. While we’re proud of our history so far, we’re even more excited about what’s next. We’re rethinking how marketing attribution is done for hundreds of thousands of businesses, and we can’t wait for you to help us build it!
We are seeking a strategic and results-focused Product Marketing Manager to help develop go-to-market strategies for our leading call analytics platform. This person will help position CallRail for business growth and tell the "Why CallRail" story to data-driven marketers and agencies worldwide.
You will be a key member of the CallRail marketing team and have the opportunity to work on a diverse set of projects, working cross-functionally between sales, product, and marketing. The right candidate will have the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into valuable benefits as well as understand, love, and truly be passionate about marketing to fellow marketers.
What You’ll Do
- Develop a deep understanding of our product, buyers, and target market segments to create solutions-oriented value propositions, positioning and messaging that differentiates CallRail in the call analytics space.
- Recommend packaging/pricing strategies and improvements to accelerate CallRail’s new customer acquisition and current customer growth.
- Work with product managers to gain a firm understanding of new product functionality and be the voice of the customer in helping to shape the CallRail roadmap.
- Build strong relationships with all marketing teams to develop strategy, content and tactics, and to test new solutions messaging with target audiences.
- Ensure CallRail’s value proposition is fully leveraged in developing content for product differentiation presentations, competitor information, needs analysis, case studies, web content, and ROI benefits.
- Partner with customer-facing teams to create and deliver successful enablement programs and training.
- Effectively communicate the product value proposition to internal teams and our users so that we are engaging the right people in the best possible way to achieve results.
- Plan the launch of new products and releases, managing all cross-functional implementation.
- Analyze competitor's offerings to identify potential gaps and contribute to CallRail's competitive intelligence.
- BS/BA and 7+ years experience in product marketing, SaaS products, and/or sales enablement
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with meticulous attention to detail.
- Superb communication, writing, and follow-up skills.
- Comfortable working with excel, data, and analytics.
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills.
- Confident collaborating with sales stakeholders and product teams.
- “High-horsepower” thinker – “High Execution” doer.
- (Bonus) Background in pricing and purchasing work.
- Health Benefits, 401(k) matching
- Excellent PTO policy
- Catered Lunches every Tuesday
- Paid Parking / Paid Marta
- Flex Hours, Work From Home Options