CallRail is looking for a Product Manager to help us create our next-generation communications and lead management platform. We’re looking for product managers who are excited about finding solutions to real customer problems and collaborating with designers and developers to create high-quality products that are consistent with our user experience expectations.
Our team has high aspirations for the product roadmap ahead, and we need a tactical product manager who excels at executing continuous delivery as well as discovery.
To be a great fit for this role, you’ll bring experience with driving strategy, communicating across departments and management, and navigating options in the development process to ensure we deliver high-quality and on time. The successful candidate will thrive in the details of perfecting user stories while also mastering the domain and vision of our product set. We’re a team that likes to move quickly, so you’ll help define metrics for success, measure everything, and help make informed decisions.
What you'll do:
- Act as a product owner, including responsibilities like defining features, writing acceptance criteria and user stories, and creating wireframes, prototypes, test plans, and release checklists.
- Communicate functionality and release plans internally to the support, success, marketing, and sales teams and manage feedback.
- Prioritize product development work for your squad and manage the backlog of features based on company priorities.
- Manage the daily workflow with a sprint team of engineers, QA, and designers. Do whatever your team needs to help them keep moving.
- Maintain constant communication with the product, engineering, support, success, sales, and marketing teams. This position will function as the hub for their team's communication across the entire company.
- Ensure we ship good features that meet the timing needs of the market.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of experience as a Product Manager
- Familiarity with product management tools. Our team uses Targetprocess and Asana.
- Familiarity with prototyping and design tools. Our team uses Figma.
- Previous experience with web application design — B2B SaaS is a major plus.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-moving and changing environment as the team and our product grows.
- Must be able to clearly articulate and present product concepts, cast and clarify vision, and answer questions.
- Prior experience in telephony, softphone, cloud based contact centers, omni-channel communications, or lead management are all welcome.
- 100% paid medical insurance for employees
- HSA match
- 401(k) match
- Charitable giving match
- Flexible PTO Policy
- Continuing Education benefit
- Stock Options
- Generous parental leave policy
- Home office stipend (2020)
- Commuter benefits
Learn more: https://www.callrail.com/about/