People Operations Generalist
Location: Atlanta, GA
As part of the Talent and Culture team the People Ops Generalist, will be a champion of CallRails culture and employee experience. The People Ops Generalist promotes the company’s philosophy through programs they create and lead the employees, ensuring that the employee is set-up for success and a positive employee experience. Creating and championing programs and company-wide initiatives such as new hire onboarding, health and wellness programs and employee recognition, etc. The People Ops Generalist is also responsible for implementing systems and processes (HRIS, etc.) that will scale People Ops processes and improve team efficiency.
Reporting to the People Ops Manager, the People Ops Generalist works with the Talent & Culture team to deliver programs and policies to recruit, engage and retain talent.
What You'll Do
- Manage the full spectrum of employee experience from on-boarding to off-boarding including:
- Pre-employment screening, disseminating paperwork, working with IT and Office Management to ensure proper equipment and workspace set-up
- Create and execute a formal employee onboarding program to initially take place the employees first week(s) of employment
- Educate current employees on new processes as they arise
- Exit Interviews
- Maintain (and implement) Talent & Culture systems (i.e. HRIS)
- Deliver Talent and Culture programs such as; Employee Recognition, Health and Wellness, etc.
- Leverage relationships with broker to create educational programming around 401(k), harassment, benefits and wellness, etc.
- Partner with the Culture Manager to create a program to highlight new employees, promotions and celebrate major life events
- Partner with Culture Manager to create a channel for employee-to-employee, employee-to-manager, and manager-to-employee recognition
- Act as an initial point of contact for all benefits activities; escalate to EAP and/or Brokers when appropriate.
- Administer company benefits plans including health, dental, vision, life, disability and 401(k).
- Meet with all employees (if possible) prior to and upon returning from leave.
- Partner with managers and other members of Talent & Culture to create career development frameworks, including career experience maps
- Responsible for annual reporting requirements (i.e. EEO-1, 401k audit, etc.)
- Design and manage operational processes to support a positive employee experience across the employee lifecycle
- Continuously review/audit processes and data, identify opportunities to streamline processes and procedures, and recommend and implement solutions while understanding downstream impact
- Complete special projects as they arise
- A minimum of 3 years in a Human Resources role preferably in a fast growing company that has gone from 200-500 employees
- Bachelor’s degree in HRM, business education, or other related fields preferred
- Experience with HRIS, G-Suite, Slack, Zoom, 15-Five preferred
- Proactive problem solving skills
- Entrepreneurial and team-oriented spirit with ability to effectively work across all levels of the organization
- A high degree of professionalism and strong work ethic coupled with a sense of responsibility and integrity
- Communicate clearly and effectively in both verbal and written communications
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- Occasional carrying of objects up to 50 lbs; frequent standing & walking, occasional sitting. Physical demands may vary depending on assigned work area and tasks.
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company needs
- 100% medical coverage for employees
- Competitive HSA with company matching
- Generous dental and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible vacation policy
- 401K options with company dollar-for-dollar match
- Employee stock options available from day one
- $2,000 annual educational allowance
- Catered lunch every Tuesday * an in-office perk
- MARTA transportation and office parking expenses covered
- Employee charitable donation company match, up to $500 annually
- Regular company outings and events *yes, even during COVID, except virtually
- Remote work from home options with $500 office stipend to set up your home office
- Designated bike storage
Learn more: https://www.callrail.com/about/
You Are Welcome Here
CallRail understands that valuing diverse creative practices and forms of knowledge are crucial to and enrich the company's core mission. We encourage applications from everyone, including members of all equity-seeking communities, such as (but certainly not limited to) women, racialized and Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, and persons of all sexual orientations and gender identities and expressions. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).