Partner Marketing ManagerRole has been filled by a talented individual
This is a full-time position in Atlanta, GA and involves occasional travel.
As partner marketing manager you will be responsible for building and cultivating meaningful partnerships that drive measurable growth. You will build partner relationships with CallRail’s growing number of technology partners, agency partners, referral partners, and channel partners that drive performance, as well as lead co-marketing initiatives to drive referrals and demand.
You will cultivate mutually beneficial relationships with CallRail's growing number of technology, agency and referral partners and ensure that opportunities are realized growth goals are met. You will work across CallRail teams to recommend and build partnerships, build processes to make the partner program scalable, develop needed content and assets, and ensure execution on opportunities generated.
You will ensure existing partners are supported with marketing collateral, develop and oversee new co-marketing opportunities, and continually analyze the performance of each partner initiative. You will work closely with our Marketing Teams to develop co-branded content and with our Sales Team to ensure the proper identification, flow, and follow up of partner-driven leads. You will also help in identifying and developing new partnership marketing opportunities.
- Develop and maintain relationships and awareness with existing partners to drive new revenue.
- Identify and prioritize co-marketing opportunities within our existing network of partners according to each opportunity’s impact on revenue growth.
- Drive demand generation for CallRail’s sales team by providing the sales team with partner-driven and co-marketing leads.
- Design and implement new co-marketing campaigns with existing and new partners via webinars, white papers, co-branded collateral, email and video.
- Define success for each partner marketing initiative, using data from our tracking tools and our CRM.
- Work closely with Marketing and other teams at CallRail to design and oversee online and offline new customer acquisition programs, as well as customer marketing programs that increase revenue.
- Provide quantitative and qualitative analysis of co-marketing initiatives and ROI for campaigns.
- Monitor competitors and other industry news to identify new opportunities for partner lead generation, including new integration partners.
- Identify and analyze industry specific trends and opportunities for partner marketing.
- Ensure all partner marketing campaigns and collateral meet CallRail’s brand and messaging standards.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years experience in partner marketing or channel marketing.
- Proven success designing and overseeing co-marketing campaigns in a multi-channel environment.
- Experience with and working knowledge of current digital marketing trends, tools, metrics, and channels.
- Experience leading projects that involve complex, moving parts and multiple teams/departments/resources.
- Ability and willingness to travel.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, changing, cross-functional environment with minimal supervision.
- A strong sense of urgency to get things done and the attention to detail required to do them right.