Paid Marketing SpecialistRole has been filled by a talented individual
As a paid marketing specialist you’ll play an integral role in growing CallRail’s lead generation on the Demand Generation team. You’ll report to CallRail’s Paid Acquisition Manager and work closely with the Marketing Operations Manager and Conversion Optimization Manager. Specifically, you’ll be working daily in AdWords, Bing, Yahoo Gemini and other lead gen platforms to produce leads and close new business. This means monitoring core KPIs, search term reports, negative lists, ad copy, landing pages and more daily. This role requires an in-depth understanding of the nuances behind paid search, other paid marketing channels and the KPIs to measure success. This role reports to CallRail’s Paid Acquisition Manager.
We’re looking for someone with a passion for data-driven marketing decisions and interest in an ever-changing industry.
What You’ll Do
- Build and manage campaigns in AdWords, Bing, Facebook & more
- Report on a variety of KPIs such as CPA, MAC and CPL
- Write, test and iterate ad copy and campaign variations
- Perform keyword research to identify new opportunities
- Work with the brand and product teams to coordinate creation of necessary assets to quickly iterate new campaigns
- Brainstorm and plan tests, collect and analyze data, and identify trends in data
- Analyze customer acquisition trends to maximize profitability and ROAS
Desired Skills & Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 1+ years managing AdWords campaigns
- 1+ year managing social media campaigns on FB, Twitter & more
- Experience with WordPress, Google Analytics and Tag Manager
- Strategic thinker with a demonstrated track record for problem solving and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing, cross-functional environment with minimal supervision
- Highly organized and able to prioritize multiple tasks quickly and calmly
- Love of spreadsheets and data as well as strong writing skills
- A strong sense of urgency to get things done
- Experience with keyword research tools
- Competitive salary
- Stock option program
- 401k with matching
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Results only work environment
- Untracked vacation policy
- Fully stocked kitchen and regular team lunches
- Top shelf Apple hardware
- Ergonomic sit-stand workstations
- Beautiful office in downtown Atlanta
- Fun, talented coworkers with a wide variety of interests
CallRail is a marketing technology company that helps data-driven businesses understand which of their marketing campaigns are driving phone calls, how those calls are handled once received, and how those leads convert into customers. In a nutshell, we provide smart agile marketers the information they need to make smarter decisions about how to make their phone ring.
What We Believe
- Life is more than work. Though we work hard, we value balance. Like you, we expect to spend our evenings and weekends with friends and family.
- Results matter. Work isn’t where you are or how long you spent; it’s what you accomplish. If you work best at home, at a coffee shop, or at the beach – we’re on board with that.
- Be entrepreneurial at heart. You should see the big picture and understand the problems we solve. You’ll drive your own projects, so you’ll need to be independent and self-motivated.
- Optimize for happiness. We believe that happy people are the most effective people. We take pride in our products, and believe that a fulfilling career contributes to a happy life.