Outbound Sales Development Representative
Join the CallRail Team
What You’ll Do
We are looking for a smart and aggressive sales development representative to join our results oriented sales and marketing team.
In this position you will:
- Outreach to ideal customer profile target prospects using a mix of telephone calls, email, and other communication mediums.
- Create a fantastic first impression to prospects with a friendly attitude, compelling messaging, and consistent follow up.
- Educate and develop leads to turn them into qualified opportunities.
- Maintain accurate and detailed lead, account, contact, opportunity, and sales activity in CRM system.
- Gain a solid understanding of the marketing technology landscape with a specific focus on the call analytics market.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A self motivated, goal oriented, and customer driven sales mentality.
- Excellent phone and presentation skills.
- Successful experience in high activity sales development, business development or inside sales for a business to business SaaS company is preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast paced changing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to exceed sales goals.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent sales experience.
- Familiarity with CRM software.
- Competitive salary and commision program
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401k with matching
- Untracked vacation policy
CallRail is a marketing technology company that helps data-driven businesses understand which of their marketing campaigns are driving phone calls, how those calls are handled once received, and how those leads convert into customers. In a nutshell we provide smart agile marketers the information they need to make smarter decisions about how to make their phone ring.
CallRail is fast growing and profitable. CallRail was recently named to the Inc. 500, recognized by G2Crowd as the leader in call tracking customer satisfaction and a best places to work by the Atlanta Business Chronicle.
What We Believe
- Life is more than work. Though we work hard, we value balance. Like you, we expect to spend our evenings and weekends with friends and family.
- Results matter. Work isn’t where you are or how long you spent; it’s what you accomplish. If you work best at home, at a coffee shop, or at the beach — we’re on board with that.
- Be entrepreneurial at heart. You should see the big picture and understand the problems we solve. You’ll drive your own projects, so you’ll need to be independent and self-motivated.
- Optimize for happiness. We believe that happy people are the most effective people. We take pride in our products, and believe that a fulfilling career contributes to a happy life.
How to Apply
Interested? We’d love to talk to you! Send an email to email@example.com with “Sales Development Representative” in the subject line. (You can put other things there, just make sure you include that!) Include anything you’d like in your email, but we’re particularly interested in learning about your work experience, how you heard about CallRail, and why you think you’d be a good fit for our team. If you send a resume, please attach it in PDF format.
Sorry, we aren’t interested in working with recruiters or third-party candidates at this time.