Outbound Sales Development RepresentativeRole has been filled by a talented individual
Location: 100 Peachtree Office
CallRail serves over 100,000 companies with straightforward software. Our marketing attribution platform helps businesses of all sizes, and the agencies that serve them, to maximize their marketing impact by tracing all their conversations back to the marketing efforts that drove them.
Our team has been honored numerous times as one of Atlanta’s Best Places to Work, Inc 500’s fastest growing companies, and G2Crowd’s top-rated inbound call tracking platform. While we’re proud of our history so far, we’re even more excited about what’s next. We’re rethinking how marketing attribution is done for hundreds of thousands of businesses, and we can’t wait for you to help us build it!
What We Believe
- Life is more than work. Though we work hard, we value balance. Like you, we expect to spend our evenings and weekends with friends and family.
- Results matter. Work isn’t where you are or how long you spent; it’s what you accomplish. If you work best at home, at a coffee shop, or at the beach — we’re on board with that.
- Be entrepreneurial at heart. You should see the big picture and understand the problems we solve. You’ll drive your own projects, so you’ll need to be independent and self-motivated.
- Optimize for happiness. We believe that happy people are the most effective people. We take pride in our products and believe that a fulfilling career contributes to a happy life.
What You’ll Do
We are looking for a smart and aggressive sales development representative to join our results-oriented sales and marketing team. In this position you will:
- Outreach too ideal customer profile target prospects using a mix of telephone calls, email, and other communication mediums.
- Create a fantastic first impression to prospects with a friendly attitude, compelling messaging, and consistent follow-up.
- Educate and develop leads to turn them into qualified opportunities.
- Maintain accurate and detailed lead, account, contact, opportunity, and sales activity in the CRM system.
- Gain a solid understanding of the marketing technology landscape with a specific focus on the call analytics market.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A self-motivated, goal oriented, and customer driven sales mentality.
- Excellent phone and presentation skills.
- Successful experience in high activity sales development, business development or inside sales for a business to business SaaS company is preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast paced changing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to exceed sales goals.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent sales experience.
- Familiarity with CRM software.
- Health Benefits, 401(k) matching
- Excellent PTO Policy
- Catered Lunches
- Paid Parking / Paid Marta
- Flex Hours, Work From Home Options