Office Manager Role has been filled by a talented individual
CallRail is looking to bring on a full-time Office Coordinator in our Atlanta office to join our growing Administration team.
In this position you will:
- Facilitate front desk activity
- Greet guests and receive packages
- Serve as point-of-contact for outside vendors
- Maintain ordering and inventory for office supplies and sundries
- Serve as administrator for team needs and office requests
- Fulfilling off-site tasks as needed
- Maintaining office upkeep - keeping our offices in presentable condition
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Tech savvy
- Sharp, motivated, and a self-starter
- College degree preferred but not required
- Attention to detail
- Superb communication and follow-up skills
- Ability to navigate through challenges, while keeping a positive disposition
- Work great in a flexible team environment
- Outstanding customer service experience
Until recently call tracking was only available through cumbersome, expensive platforms. CallRail democratized the industry by making simple, practical tools available and affordable for businesses of all sizes. Our platform helps businesses understand which of their marketing campaigns are driving phone calls, how those calls are handled once received, and how those leads convert.
CallRail is stable and profitable, and has been since the beginning. In December 2014, after four years of bootstrapped growth, we raised a small round of $1.9M to provide working capital for growth and to bring on a team of trusted advisors with deep experience in the telecom and online marketing industries. Today we support a paying customer base of over 65,000 businesses across the US and Canada.
What We Believe
- Life is more than work. Though we work hard, we value balance. Like you, we expect to spend our evenings and weekends with friends and family.
- Results matter. Work isn’t where you are or how long you spent; it’s what you accomplish. If you work best at home, at a coffee shop, or at the beach – we’re on board with that.
- Be entrepreneurial at heart. You should see the big picture and understand the problems we solve. You’ll drive your own projects, so you’ll need to be independent and self-motivated.
- Optimize for happiness. We believe that happy people are the most effective people. We take pride in our products, and believe that a fulfilling career contributes to a happy life.
CallRail is a team of confident self-starters, and that’s the kind of people with whom you work best. Our customer service team is the best in the business, and you’ll work alongside other talented problem solvers to provide delightful experiences to our customers. You’ll also work closely with our product development team, as well as our sales and customer success teams. We’ll back you up with a leadership team that has deep product and industry knowledge, a product development team that crafts experiences our competitors can’t match, and a technical team that’s built successful products before.
CallRail is the startup we always wanted to work at, and we intend to keep it that way.
- Health, dental and vision
- Competitive salary and company ownership
- Results-only environment
- Untracked vacation policy
- Top-shelf Apple hardware
- Ergonomic sit-stand workstations
- Fully stocked kitchen and regular team lunches
- Fun, talented coworkers with a wide variety of interests