Office Assistant Role has been filled by a talented individual
CallRail serves over 100,000 companies with straightforward software. Our marketing attribution platform helps businesses of all sizes, and the agencies that serve them, to maximize their marketing impact by tracing all their conversations back to the marketing efforts that drove them.
Our team has been honored numerous times as one of Atlanta’s Best Places to Work, Inc 500’s fastest-growing companies, and G2Crowd’s top-rated inbound call tracking platform. While we’re proud of our history so far, we’re even more excited about what’s next. We’re rethinking how marketing attribution is done for hundreds of thousands of businesses, and we can’t wait for you to help us build it!
CallRail is looking for an office support assistant to perform small but extremely important tasks around the office. The duties involve anything from administrative tasks to curator of awesome snacks. This role varies day-to-day. This is a part-time, entry-level position.
What You'll Do
- Provide support for the entire office
- Perform basic administrative work (distribution of mail, organizing closets/cabinets, etc.)
- Aid in office reception as needed
- Weekly inventory and daily restocking office supplies and snacks
- Keep the office and kitchen spaces clean and tidy
- Keep the huddle rooms tidy and stocked, ensuring that the rooms are functional
- Assist with setup/breakdown of company meetings, catered lunches
- Undertake errands as assigned including limited driving errands
- Check-in deliveries weekly, from multiple vendors
- Computer savvy
- High school diploma or associate’s degree
- Experience as an office assistant or in a related role
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- Listening and follow-through skills are a must for this role
- Warm personality with strong communication skills
- Ability to work well under limited supervision
- Creative problem-solving skills and resourcefulness
- Have a valid driver’s license and be willing to do the occasional off-site task
- Occasional carrying of objects up to 50 lbs; frequent standing & walking, occasional sitting. Physical demands may vary depending on assigned work areas and tasks