Marketing Production ManagerRole has been filled by a talented individual
The Marketing Production Manager (MPM) will be responsible for overseeing production for the brand marketing teams. The MPM will ensure teams are aligned throughout the course of projects and campaigns, set and track deadlines, establish deliverables, and create processes and procedures to ensure operational efficiency and team transparency.
The MPM will play an integral role in the CallRail marketing team’s ability to effectively execute on strategies that elevate the brand and impact company goals.
What You’ll Do
- Prioritize project deliverables and tasks for brand teams and manage backlog based on departmental priorities
- Develop processes and procedures for submitting requests to brand teams, prioritizing, and adding to workflow
- Act as liaison between project owner and brand teams; create deadline schedules, assign tasks, and track deliverables
- Organize check-ins with contributors to projects to ensure deadlines are met with quality work; manage project sync meetings
- Manage contracts and relationships with vendors, freelancers and contract workers; assist in finding and vetting
- Act as account manager for brand teams and be go-to point of contact for other departments requesting work
- Project manage design and content creation processes from start to finish; ensure projects stay within allocated budget
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Project Management or related
- 3+ years relevant experience
- Experience managing production for creative or marketing teams
- Knowledge of project management platforms like Asana a plus
- Strong organizational skills and great attention to detail required.
- Self motivated and goal oriented with excellent time management.
- Ability to incorporate strategic thinking with creative ideas.
- Strong communication skills and collaborative attitude.
- Curious learner and adaptable in fast-paced work environment.
Success In This Role Will Be Measured By
- Development of request and task prioritization process
- All project deadlines met on time
- Projects executed with excellence and consistent progress on backlog