Marketing Operations Manager Role has been filled by a talented individual
NOTE: The company is being kept intentionally confidential, more details will be discussed in the interview process.
We have a great product and a great business that helps businesses and marketing agencies make great decisions and grow. We want to help even more businesses and agencies grow by using our product, and that's where you come in!
We are looking for a rockstar Marketing Operations Marketing Manager. You will be responsible for driving growth and ensuring marketing effectiveness by building and fully leveraging our marketing tech stack, creating scalable, efficient processes, ensuring solid data management, and continuously analyzing and improving performance. You will provide insights and strategies to ensure we have a best-in-class, scalable, efficient, standardized, and results-producing revenue engine.
A successful candidate should have proven experience in building and executing measurable and successful marketing operations functions. We are looking for a self-starter who can both design a strategic marketing operations plan and then execute with precision. We are looking for an experienced, ever-curious marketer who embraces the science of marketing and is driven by results.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Leading the use and development of our marketing tech stack (includes being administrator of all marketing applications including Marketo and working closely with Sales and Engineering on Salesforce administration)
- Building standardized, measurable funnel management processes, working closely with full Marketing and Sales teams
- Managing lead data, including acquisition of data for target markets and segmentation for marketing programs
- Implementing data governance best practices and processes for maintaining marketing data
- Building and executing of marketing programs (campaigns, CTAs, attribution, nurture) in partnership with Demand Generation team
- Driving improved performance in all areas of marketing by creating and analyzing data and creating standardized dashboards
- Developing and maintaining reporting on marketing attribution, demand waterfall, and campaign performance
- Working closely with Sales to ensure leads and contextual campaign data is routed to the right Salesperson at the right time
You will need to:
- Design, implement, and manage a marketing operations architecture that meets business objectives and accurately reflects Marketing & Sales processes
- Represent marketing operations plans to a wide range of stakeholders, including executives
- Actively solicit inputs from key stakeholders regarding marketing operation plans
- Have a strong understanding of underlying systems and teams that are key to marketing operations success: All Marketing teams, Sales, Engineering, Marketo and Salesforce.
- Be familiar with revenue-based reporting methods for marketing activities
- Manage data flow between various Marketing, Sales, and internal databases
- Produce clear, concise process documentation for core marketing operations processes
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing teams to develop effective, full-funnel lead nurturing and lead scoring programs
- Curiosity and a love for problem-solving
- 5+ years experience of marketing operations management in a B2B high tech company.
- Excellent leadership, strategic planning and team-building skills. Must be a hands-on leader with the ability to think strategically, but also have exceptional attention to detail in execution.
- Dynamic and ability to influence people/persuade at all levels of the organization. Strong interpersonal and communications skills to effectively present key data to a variety of internal and external constituencies.
- A pro at reporting, lead management processes, and the marketing technology stack.
- Results-driven with ability to analyze quantitative data to determine marketing effectiveness and ROI
- Extensive expertise with Marketo and Salesforce.
- Familiar with the strategies & methods of multi-touch marketing attribution
- Demonstrated results in benchmarking, reporting on, and improving funnel conversion rates
- Strong ability to collaborate across teams, marketing, sales, operations and engineering.
- Ability to bring a “get stuff done” attitude to this fast-paced company and have a track record of managing multiple projects at the same time