Marketing InternRole has been filled by a talented individual
CallRail serves over 100,000 companies with straightforward software. Our marketing attribution platform helps businesses of all sizes, and the agencies that serve them, to maximize their marketing impact by tracing all their conversations back to the marketing efforts that drove them.
Our team has been honored numerous times as one of Atlanta’s Best Places to Work, Inc 500’s fastest-growing companies, and G2Crowd’s top-rated inbound call tracking platform. While we’re proud of our history so far, we’re even more excited about what’s next. We’re rethinking how marketing attribution is done for hundreds of thousands of businesses, and we can’t wait for you to help us build it!
During this internship, you’ll work closely with our demand and content marketing teams, aiding in projects that will help drive interest and engagement with CallRail’s offerings. You’ll create and edit content, help with events, and support a wide variety of demand generation tactics. You’ll have the opportunity to engage with multiple departments at CallRail to learn how a fast-growing software company works.
The ideal candidate has excellent writing and communication skills, loves managing and completing projects, and is eager to dive in and help wherever it is needed.
What You'll Do
- Write original content for CallRail’s blog to drive interest and traffic
- Interview and engage with CallRail’s partners to develop stories and create case studies
- Assist with live and virtual events
- Work closely with Content, Social, Events and Demand teams on projects as requested
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellent writing, editing and communication skills
- Highly organized and self-motivated with a high level of initiative
- Highly proactive and disciplined to manage time effectively
- Problem-spotter vs problem-solver: we want you to identify other areas of opportunity for you to help on our team
- Catered Lunches
- Paid Parking / Paid Marta