Marketing Front-End Developer
Join the CallRail Team
CallRail is a fast-growing marketing technology company that provides an application to data-driven businesses looking to understand which of their campaigns are driving phone calls, how those calls are handled once received, and how those leads convert into customers. CallRail was recently named one of the fastest-growing companies on the Inc. 500, recognized by G2Crowd as the leader in call tracking customer satisfaction and a best places to work by the Atlanta Business Chronicle and the Atlanta Journal Constitution.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the front-end developer will manage day-to-day marketing needs for our WordPress marketing site. These needs will include but are not limited to building landing pages, product pages, lead generation tools/integrations, site optimization, and implementing integrations between our product and the website.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum three years experience with front-end development in a marketing capacity
- Experience working with WordPress sites spanning hundreds of pages
- Experience with marketing analytics and automation tools, such as Google Analytics, Adwords, Google Tag Manager and Marketo
- Working knowledge of an A/B testing tool, and how to optimize landing pages
- Experience with responsive website design/layout principles
- Converting Adobe based design/wireframes to fully functional website pages and components
- Executing front end development while preserving SEO, analytics/tracking tags, and UX constraints
- Cross-browser/device compatibility
- Git version control (CallRail uses Github)
- Debugging UX, conversion tracking, and page speed issues
Company Culture and Benefits
We believe that life is more than work. Although we take pride in working hard and reaching our goals, we value balance as well. Like you, we expect to spend our evenings and weekends with friends and family. On top of exercising this belief, our culture is rooted in our employees. Our team is made up of driven, curious and collaborative folks who love what they do and take pride in our products.
- Competitive salary, bonus, and commissions
- Stock option program
- 401k with matching
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Results only work environment
- Untracked vacation policy
- Fully stocked kitchen and regular team lunches
- Top shelf Apple hardware
- Ergonomic sit-stand workstations
- Beautiful office in downtown Atlanta, with a transportation/parking stipend
- Fun, talented coworkers with a wide variety of interests
How to Apply
Interested? We’d love to talk to you! Send an email to Nancy Lim (firstname.lastname@example.org) with “Marketing Developer” in the subject line. Include anything you’d like in your email, but we’re particularly interested in learning about your work experience, how you heard about CallRail, and why you think you’d be a good fit for our team. If you send a resume, please attach it in PDF format.
If you send a resume, please attach it in PDF format or link to a profile on StackOverflow Careers or LinkedIn. If you have any work samples you can share, we’d love to see your Dribbble and/or Github profile too.
This position is on-site in our downtown Atlanta office. Eligibility to work in the US is required, as we are unable to sponsor visas for this role. Sorry, we aren’t interested in working with recruiters or third-party candidates at this time.