Join the CallRail Team
We are hiring a marketing coordinator to help us across our brand marketing team. As part of the marketing team, the marketing coordinator will assist with various facets of B2B marketing including PR, trade events, branding, digital marketing, content, social and lead generation.
What You’ll Do
- Coordinate trade events; includes identifying marketing materials necessary and managing logistics
- Generate content for brand awareness and lead generation through digital channels to include social media, blogs, email and forums
- Assist with content for PR activities; includes creating press kits, assisting with presentations for key meetings/engagements, speaking/award submissions
- Manage inventory of marketing premiums; including fulfillment for review program
- Assist in creating lead generation campaigns
- Analyze and report on marketing campaigns to show ROI and effectiveness
- Provide support for day-to-day marketing operations
Desired Skills and Experience
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Journalism or related
- Strong organizational skills and great attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Desire to learn
Until recently call tracking was only available through cumbersome, expensive platforms. CallRail democratized the industry by making simple, practical tools available and affordable for businesses of all sizes. Our platform helps businesses understand which of their marketing campaigns are driving phone calls, how those calls are handled once received, and how those leads convert.
CallRail is stable and profitable, and has been since the beginning. In December 2014, after four years of bootstrapped growth, we raised a small round of $1.9M to provide working capital for growth and to bring on a team of trusted advisors with deep experience in the telecom and online marketing industries. Today we support a paying customer base of over 50,000 businesses across the US and Canada.
What We Believe
- Life is more than work. Though we work hard, we value balance. Like you, we expect to spend our evenings and weekends with friends and family.
- Results matter. Work isn’t where you are or how long you spent; it’s what you accomplish. If you work best at home, at a coffee shop, or at the beach – we’re on board with that.
- Be entrepreneurial at heart. You should see the big picture and understand the problems we solve. You’ll drive your own projects, so you’ll need to be independent and self-motivated.
- Optimize for happiness. We believe that happy people are the most effective people. We take pride in our products, and believe that a fulfilling career contributes to a happy life.
- Health, dental and vision
- Competitive salary and company ownership
- Results-only environment
- Untracked vacation policy
- 401k match
- Top-shelf Apple hardware
- Ergonomic sit-stand workstations
- Fully stocked kitchen and regular team lunches
- Fun, talented coworkers with a wide variety of interests
How to Apply
Does this sound like you? Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Marketing Coordinator” in the subject. Please send attachments in PDF format.