Marketing Automation Manager
Join the CallRail Team
As a marketing operations manager you will oversee and optimize marketing technologies that aligns marketing and sales, enables data-informed marketing decisions, improves marketing efficiencies, and drives revenue. We are seeking someone with a passion for demand generation marketing, a data driven mindset, and strong execution skills.
What You’ll Do
- Support demand generation, product marketing, and customer success by creating and executing email marketing campaigns and nurture programs in Marketo.
- Continually assess campaign performance to determine and communicate successes and areas of improvement while making and implementing recommendations for optimization and ongoing growth.
- Oversee data flow between CRM, marketing automation platform, and the CallRail application.
- Own database management tasks designed to increase program and tactic effectiveness.
- Measure and report on key marketing and sales initiatives to improve execution and support revenue objectives.
- Pull analytics/reports in Salesforce and Marketo as needed, including weekly and monthly sales performance metrics and lead attribution tracking.
- Manage the distribution of marketing leads to the sales team.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Three to five years of experience in marketing operations.
- Two years experience with CRM and marketing automation.
- Marketo and Salesforce experience is required.
- Ability to work in a fast paced changing environment with minimal supervision.
- A strong sense of urgency to get things done.
- Competitive salary, bonus, and commissions
- Stock option program
- 401k with matching
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Results only work environment
- Untracked vacation policy
- Fully stocked kitchen and regular team lunches
- Top shelf Apple hardware
- Ergonomic sit-stand workstations
- Beautiful office in downtown Atlanta
- Fun, talented coworkers with a wide variety of interests
CallRail is a marketing technology company that helps data-driven businesses understand which of their marketing campaigns are driving phone calls, how those calls are handled once received, and how those leads convert into customers. In a nutshell, we provide smart agile marketers the information they need to make smarter decisions about how to make their phone ring.
What We Believe
- Life is more than work. Though we work hard, we value balance. Like you, we expect to spend our evenings and weekends with friends and family.
- Results matter. Work isn’t where you are or how long you spent; it’s what you accomplish. If you work best at home, at a coffee shop, or at the beach – we’re on board with that.
- Be entrepreneurial at heart. You should see the big picture and understand the problems we solve. You’ll drive your own projects, so you’ll need to be independent and self-motivated.
- Optimize for happiness. We believe that happy people are the most effective people. We take pride in our products, and believe that a fulfilling career contributes to a happy life.
How to Apply
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Marketing Automation Manager” in the subject. Please send attachments in PDF format.